Spring 2013 El Centro College ADN - Page 16Register Today!
- Oct 9, '12 by MorganBNo ma'am I didn't ask i'm sure she'd never say.
- Oct 9, '12 by MorganBNo, I didn't ask her that. I'm sure she'd never say.
- Oct 11, '12 by tkb89So much for wishful thinking! Now I need to find a way to distract myself!
- Oct 15, '12 by jdmarHello everyone. So, for those that are accepted, does anyone know when class will start for us? I'm assuming Jan. 2013?
Also, are there any other threads on here pretaining to El Centro Spring 2013 applicants that y'all are following? This is the only recent one that I seem to find. Just wondering...trying to keep myself occupied while we wait.
- Oct 23, '12 by Asho2087Hi everyone!! I applied for spring 2013 and am waiting patiently. I know it's early but I'm still checking the mailbox everyday! Has anyone talked to admissions to see how the points are going since its a new point system? The day before the deadline they said 24 had been the highest so far... Good luck everyone!!
- Oct 23, '12 by kriredmon13That scares me? I had 25....lol. Now I wonder if my application had something missing, I checked over it 500 times so I hope nothing is....
- Oct 23, '12 by Asho2087I'm sure you are fine. With 25 you should be golden. I had 24 so hopefully you don't get the last spot lol!!
- Oct 23, '12 by kriredmon13I don't think so. I think with 24 you should be golden as well! We got this! And by the way, it's alright I keep checking the mailbox everyday as well!
- Oct 23, '12 by jdmarAsho2087 -
24 was the highest they'd seen as of August 30th? That's awesome news! Did they tell you that when you called in - or do you trust your source? I'm sure there are higher now, as even just the few people on this post have higher than 24, but I would think that puts the rest of us who had just UNDER 24 in pretty good shape.
- Oct 23, '12 by Trang5891I have 24 too, I keep worrying that I am missing something.