Spring 2013 El Centro College ADN - Page 13Register Today!
- Sep 7, '12 by CarlalilyWhen will they notify us and will it be by mail or email?
- Sep 7, '12 by MorganBI believe notifications go out by mail on October 31st (halloween!). SO that being said we should recieve them I guess about 3-4 days later.
- Sep 7, '12 by CarlalilyThanks! I hope everyone gets a fair shot. Or another chance next semester. You only fail when you quit trying. Or something positive like that!
- Sep 9, '12 by flowerpowernowWow! 18/19...y'all are LUCKY! I'm applying to the in house program at Methodist for next Fall and it's crazy competitive. Hopefully I'll have 27/28 points. I should have just applied for spring 13 at el centro, I had no idea the cut off would be so low.
Good luck, everyone!
- Sep 10, '12 by Trang5891Hello , I am applying for Spring 2013 too, I got 24 points for the new point system. Last time, A lady in the health care office told me those letter may come a bit early, around october 15th, fyi
- Sep 10, '12 by MorganBi called and was told the same thing i'm thinking it wii be so early because of the low number of apps as compared to other semesters.
- Sep 10, '12 by kriredmon13Hey, If you have a an incomplete application packet it says they will send it back to you. Does that happen before they give back the notification letters or when the notification letters are given out?
My problem is that I am like 99% sure I am in the program ***fingers crossed*** but I cant remember doing a little thing.....signing the application form. I remember filling it out....I just don't remember signing it.
If That part would have been left out, would I have gotten my application back by now deeming it as incomplete?
P.S. I asked a woman already...and she never outright answered my question...and infact she kind of avoided it..grrr. -_- I am applying for the El Centro at North lake Program. I'd be fine if I knew if this one thing was done.
- Sep 10, '12 by Shasha32Kristina,
The info pack says that we have to retrieve our packets if not selected for the program, so I think you will have to wait.I keep thinking I forgot something small like that too., so I understand how you feel.
- Sep 12, '12 by kriredmon13Thanks .
I was curious, I may have read it wrong--- but on Part E on page 5 it says incomplete packets with incomplete materials will be returned to the applicant.
i guess I am confused. I'm gonna live by "Good things come to those who wait."
Thanks for the help!!!
- Sep 18, '12 by Trang5891so that means they will send the rejected letter along wt the whole package back?