San jacinto college lvn spring 2013Register Today!
- by drea930 Oct 22, '12Just wanted some support from all who are applying to San Jacs lvn spring program! I already turned in my application with a score of 88 on the Hesi. I'm on pins and needles!! 😁
Print and share with friends and family.
Compliments of allnurses.com.
http://allnurses.com/showthread.php?t=793610©2013 allnurses.com INC. All Rights Reserved.
- 2,279 Views
- Hi, did you apply to the South campus? I applied for the South campus with a 92.67% on the Hesi. I hope I get in.
- Yes I applied to south. This is going to be a long two week wait! Lol
- I know! Lol. The lady that took my application and supporting documents, told me that she would try to notify applicants, at least by the second week of Nov.
- Yes the 8 and 9. Have you applied before? This is my first try.
- Yes the 8th and 9th of next month. Is this your first time applying? It's my first try.
- Yea the 8th and 9th. Is this your first time applying? It's my first try.
- Sending messages from my phone and didnt realize they were going through and don't know how to delete! Lol
- No worries. I'm not sure how to delete as well. This is my first time applying to the program. I heard that the lvn program is pretty good at San Jac. I wanted to apply to the Rn program, but it's so competitive, and I can't waste anymore time waiting around.
- Oct 23, '12 by drea930Yes I've heard good things about it too. And I hear ya! I need to starry working sooner rather than later. Well good luck