San Jacinto College ADN Fall 2012 - Page 29Register Today!
- Aug 10, '12 by CZinMasePer her email I believe the office won't be open again until Aug. 13Th., Monday.
- Aug 10, '12 by tryin2I'm evenings
Never gave up! <3 Tryin2 ..... Sent from my iPhone using allnurses.com
- Aug 10, '12 by VenuscentI just bought the books with all the used books available and spent $858.! Crazy
- Aug 10, '12 by studentofnursing3Did you buy the fundamentals text twice? It looks like that book comes in the bundle and that's the only way I can figure you spending that much even if they were all bought brand new... Unless my list is missing some books for some reason?...
- Aug 11, '12 by KrstycleWow! That is way too much! Mine came out to be around 400. Might want to check on that!
- Aug 11, '12 by StudentOfHealingI wasn't able to pay upfront for my uniforms at the the orientation so I had to call and pay and everything went well but I changed my steth colour to orange, are We permitted to have orange? I knew some colours weren't available, was it because the N dept doesn't want certain colours??? Maybe I should ask Tiffany, but maybe someone here knows lol. Don't wanna show up like a clown with my orange steth. It's just so darn cheery and different! It'll stand out and it'll be hard to mix up. (:
- Aug 11, '12 by kitcait08I still have scrubs if anyone is interested
- Aug 12, '12 by CZinMaseNot sure about the orange, don't see why not? I got raspberry/purple on the day of orientation, they let me choose that.
- Aug 13, '12 by jp48205What are you guys doing to prepare for classes in two weeks? I will be in the Hybrid/Evening classes and our course syllibi are not posted yet so I don't know if we should just read over the chapters or review anything.
- Aug 13, '12 by KrstycleWe have to read four chapters in Health assessment. I have glanced over a couple of chapters of foundations and looked over dosages book, we haven't got anything yet on blackboard for that class.