San Jacinto College ADN Fall 2012 - Page 26Register Today!
- Aug 7, '12 by studentofnursing3Okay, I have no idea how I missed this in orientation (I guess it was just an information overload) but will our supply packs that we ordered (uniforms,.stethoscopes, etc) be mailed to us or what? How and when do we get these?
- Aug 7, '12 by MsHuertaThe lady who did my transaction from CU told me we would receive an email notifying us that our pack has been delivered to the campus and that we should probably make arrangements to stop by the campus around the 24th.
- Aug 7, '12 by KrstycleI was reading over the student handbook (oh does it scare me a little, lol) and I saw that we will take a dosage and calculations test in which we have to pass with at least a 90%. Does anyone know what all will be on the test?
- Aug 7, '12 by tryin2I was told we pick up our supplies Friday 8/24.
Never gave up! <3 Tryin2 ..... Sent from my iPhone using allnurses.com
- Aug 7, '12 by strwbry30Can't log onto black board? Tech support says if you are not currently taking a summer class you can't log in until Fall SEMESTER starts!! Hope this gets resolved by 5pm!!Last edit by strwbry30 on Aug 7, '12
- Aug 7, '12 by Emmasmom03Don't worry about the dosage and calculation quizzes. They will teach you that in Foundations. You will always have to pass a math quiz with a 90 before every clinical after Foundations.
- Aug 7, '12 by CZinMaseI'm not in a summer class and I was able to get into Blackboard. I registered after the office cleared me with the error messages and a few hours later, I logged into Blackboard. As far as the math tests, this is how my sis in law failed out of the program, so yeah, I'm terrified. She admits that she made little mistakes and went through them too quickly but that's what happens sometimes when you get stressed.
- Aug 7, '12 by strwbry30YAY! Blackboard is working. I hope we get schedules today.
- Aug 7, '12 by KrstycleQuote from Emmasmom03Thank you! Reading about dosage quiz got me a little stressed. I am getting information overload reading all this stuff.Don't worry about the dosage and calculation quizzes. They will teach you that in Foundations. You will always have to pass a math quiz with a 90 before every clinical after Foundations.
One other question, how picky are they about athletic shoes in school. I read they wanted black or white. I have new balance that are light blue and grey, I really don't wanna have to go out and buy a new pair unless I have too. I did purchase new shoes for clinicals.
- Aug 7, '12 by Emmasmom03You have to wear black or white. Just where what you got for clinicals.