San Jacinto College ADN Fall 2012 - Page 16Register Today!
- Jul 10, '12 by KrstycleQuote from jcarrierHang in there!I was denied, but i will keep pushing forward. God has a better plan for me. Will try again for the spring 2013 program!!
- Jul 10, '12 by tryin2Quote from yaya482That's the attitude to have!! Don't give up!I got a denial letter. I spent 5minutes feeling said for myself but I'm back and looking forward to applying for spring. This gives me the opportunity to become a better applicant. Congratulations to all those who have been accepted, I wish you luck in the program. For those that didn't get in remember God has a plan for each and every one of us so have faith and trust him.
- Jul 10, '12 by Emmasmom03I can't remember who was talking about Lee, but I can tell you that the graduates from San Jac are looked upon favorably and honestly I had never heard of Lee until I started at San Jac.
- I went to Bayshore Family practice on Space Center blvd. for my physical & eye exam. It was $50, I have insurance so my shots were all free.
- ANybody have any info on where they are getting their CPR class done?
- Jul 10, '12 by KrstycleDid you do titers? I go to Bayshore but was scared that they would send me elsewhere for my titers.
I have a great place for you to go in Pasadena for our CPR. It cost me 45.00 she is a retired nurse that does it out of her home. She is AHA BLS certified. Her name is CIndy Cameron 281-487-5513.
- Yeah I did titers so I did the bloodwork at LabCorp. Hopefully they will come out positive, did have to have a few shots. Thank you for the tip on CPR.
- Jul 11, '12 by StudentOfHealingdid this include the hamatology, UA & serology? The blood work part of the physical?
Also I'm trying to find places for all these shots. They're so expensive and I have no insurance! 0= I've been looking around online ... no avail. I'll keep looking. If anyone knows of a place for low cost vaccines, please let me know. Thanks. (=
- Jul 11, '12 by StudentOfHealingI'm a littlen confused, is labcorp not part of your doctors clinic? So are you going to take the results to him or her to sign off? Sorry xD Jw what the best thing for my wallet is. This place did the titers as well?
- Jul 11, '12 by KrstycleI saw something from San Jacinto fall 2011 or spring 2012 board on allnurses talking about low cost somewhere for students. Sorry, I can't point directly to it but research it and it should be on one of the boards. If I see it I will post it here.
I know kinda how you feel, I do have insurance but all the other cost overwhelms the heck out of me! I don't get finical aid, oh and I wish I did!