San Antonio College Fall 2012 ApplicationRegister Today!
This is a discussion on San Antonio College Fall 2012 Application in Texas State Nursing Programs, part of Texas Nursing ... Hey Everyone! I just wanted to ask, I checked back on the website about the application cut off...by Leixa Feb 12, '12Hey Everyone! I just wanted to ask, I checked back on the website about the application cut off dates for the coming fall semester. It states there that the emails (acceptance letters anyone?) will be sent out by February 29th.
Did anyone got an email from the program? Also, I am taking my last prerequisite class - Microbiology, this Spring semester. After this, I'm done with all the prerequisites. Will they consider me as a candidate for the program? I've read some students were turned down because they still haven't finished all their prerequisites before applying to the program.
Anyone who can share their own thoughts? Thanks guys! I would really appreciate it!
Print and share with friends and family.
Compliments of allnurses.com.
http://allnurses.com/showthread.php?t=673430©2013 allnurses.com INC. All Rights Reserved.
- 2,824 Views
- Feb 22, '12 by roberts27I did get my acceptance letter last night.Last semester i applied but was denied because i was missing the four classes i was taking. As far as your situation i wouldn't be able to give you a for sure answer, since you are only missing one class.
- Feb 22, '12 by LeixaQuote from roberts27Wow that's awesome! Unfortunately, I got my letter last week too. Telling me I was not accepted into the program. I think it's because of my micro subject. I guess they wanted me to finish all the pre-reqs before applying. I'm kind of disappointed, but I guess I'm going to do my plan B. Get more pre-reqs for BSN. Goodluck to you in SAC! Do you live around here in SA?I did get my acceptance letter last night.Last semester i applied but was denied because i was missing the four classes i was taking. As far as your situation i wouldn't be able to give you a for sure answer, since you are only missing one class.
- Feb 22, '12 by LiamBearI am curious if I am applying to the program correctly. I go to the nursing website, click the application link, and it only takes me about 5 minutes to fill out. Is this what everyone else has done or am I missing an extra step? This is my second time applying and I have never received an email!
- Feb 23, '12 by dw25I just got my acceptance letter two days ago, I am overly excited. Is anybody starting in October?
- Feb 23, '12 by dw25Yes that is how you do the application. If you are an alamo college student then the email will be in your aces account.
- Feb 23, '12 by LiamBearOh great! I didn't realize the email was sent to your ACES email account. I never check that email until right now and it is full to the max! I wonder if it rejected any emails because it was full. Can you just call and ask admissions if you got in or not? That would be so much easier than just waiting around.
- Feb 24, '12 by LiamBearI've been named an Alternate. Not exactly what I wanted, but hopefully someone chooses not to attend!!
- Feb 24, '12 by dw25Well I wish you the best of luck..it will probably happen. I received an acceptance letter last year but I think someone dropped out because it came really late. Then I had to decline for military reasons, so it is likely that someone will decline or not pass the background check.
- Feb 25, '12 by wellnreadySo excited...received acceptance for Flex 1 Fall 2012. Anyone else in Flex 1?