San Antonio College Spring 2012 - Page 7Register Today!
- Nov 6, '11 by noelle0910Quote from nicole32I do have friends that are working full time but it is very hard for them.. as for the schedule I go at night so I am there M Tues 4-8 Tuesday night I have to go to the hospital and pick my patient and get all of their info (takes a couple of hours) then go home and make their careplan (also a couple of hours) then wed thursday I am at clinical from 4- 9. Now you won't have to go to the hospital on Tuesdays until you get into Commons but you should be studying a lot for foundations.. So if you have to work full time I know it is doable but if you can afford not to I would say try going part time! Hope that helps!!Hi Noelle, congrats on getting through the first flex!
I have a question is it possible to work full time with and attend this program? What is the class schedule like?
- Nov 13, '11 by nicole32Hi thanks for the response Noelle, yes unfortunantly I will have to work. I work Tues - Friday full time so it will be difficult. The student guide says we cannot mix day and night classes but it this a definite rule?
This thread has been really quiet lately! Where is everyone? : )
- Nov 14, '11 by savandanurseI've been getting a lot of info from the Texas Nursing Students Association at SAC
Join their facebook group-lots of valuable tips!
Last edit by Medic2RN on Dec 13, '11 : Reason: TOS - Facebook link
- Nov 16, '11 by alexisarhey, who is starting flex ii with me? getting ready to move to san antonio in a few weeks and want to make some friends also, if i read correctly, we need to go to the campus on 1/5 to register for our classes and that we will be assigned classes at that time (had a moment of panic when i saw that classes are already full.) was also wondering, for flex ii how do we catch up on classes, or do we have to wait a semester to graduate???
- Nov 18, '11 by savandanurseJust making sure everyone got the email that Registration has changed!!!
Instead of January 5th it is now December 12th from 8 to 12.
I have my Course Numbers ready and waiting to register and get this show on the road!
- Nov 18, '11 by nicole32I have picked out my classes for Flex 1, hopefully I will get the days I want. What happens if we try to register online?
- Nov 19, '11 by savandanurseI've tried! haha. There's a block on all of the first semester courses.
- Nov 23, '11 by schmoodleCan't wait for Dec 12! I have everything ready to turn in... just need to take my CPR class and waiting for my TB test results.
We can pick which section we want for fundamentals? I didn't know that. I thought I read on the SAC Facebook page they do it for us the first time. Well, if we have a choice I'm going to check it out and choose the one I want... along with backups
- Dec 12, '11 by nicole32Did everyone get registered? I am glad I wrote my course numbers down i was in and out in a few minutes.
- Dec 12, '11 by savandanurseAll registered with exactly what I wanted!
We were in and out fast!
Anyone else taking morning classes Flex 1 and Saturday clinical?
I don't think we can post professor's names here.