pvamu fall 2012 BSN applicantsRegister Today!
- by saraiish Dec 9, '11hey guys i am a fall 2012 applicant who was waitlisted last session, and who is reappling. i wanted to start a forum to support and inform all fall 2012 applicants
Print and share with friends and family.
Compliments of allnurses.com.
http://allnurses.com/showthread.php?t=652045©2013 allnurses.com INC. All Rights Reserved.
- 14,212 Views
- Jan 5, '12 by ReneeMorgQuote from saraiishhas anyoned finished and turned in the application?hey guys i am a fall 2012 applicant who was waitlisted last session, and who is reappling. i wanted to start a forum to support and inform all fall 2012 applicants
- Jan 5, '12 by saraiishI have
- Jan 17, '12 by loro123How do you obtain a nursing application for pvamu houston nursing?
- Jan 19, '12 by babyiboui did the applytexas an hour ago, will be sending transcripts in am should i have it sent straight from school or mail it priority.
- Jan 19, '12 by saraiishhey! yes you get the upper level app only wen te college of nursing has all your stuff, send it was soon as you can, go to the pv con website for step by step details
- Jan 24, '12 by ReneeMorgI know application says you need to have two sets of transcripts, one for PVAMU and one for the CON. Do they both get sent to the PVAMUs admission address or does the one that is going to CON get sent elsewhere?
- Jan 25, '12 by saraiishsend one copy each to their individual addresses
- Jan 29, '12 by LVNtoBSNHello!
I'm applying for Fall 2012 as well for the LVN to BSN transition. I've turned everything in and I take the HESI in ohhhhhh about... 3 hours LOL. I'm leaving now, back to my reviewing. I'll check in with my results later. Ready to be done with this part!
- Jan 31, '12 by saraiish@lvn2bsn how did you do?!
i filled out my purple upper division letter and turned it in yesterday, the admissions coordinator told me that every thing is complete, i think i have a good chance!