pvamu fall 2012 BSN applicants - Page 6Register Today!
- Mar 20, '12 by LVNtoBSNYou're in too? I found out yesterday, monday. I called to see when letters would be mailed and she told me I was accepted.
- Hi, I am a future applicant for next year and I wanted to know does PV still require transfer applicants to have 3 letters of recommendation? If so, what is the format? Do they provide a form that the person will fill out or do you just have them write it like a narrative? Thanx!
- Mar 20, '12 by LVNtoBSNBianca'sDream
Im a transfer student as well and I did not turn in recommendation letters
- Ok, because I was in the process of letting my counselor know I needed her write one for me...for some reason it does have that on their website for the checklist?
- I called to double check and they said they do not do it anymore...thank goodness! I attended PV in 2007 and back then they required 3 letters of rec...so just making sure. Thank you.
- You called and found out?!
- Who did you call?!
- I called the CON...the main phone number.
- The 713 797 7000? I did call them today said that they could not say over the phone
- Yes, I'm not sure why they said that. Was it the same question?