NCTC Spring 2013 - Page 2Register Today!
- Nov 12, '12 by smajerczykOK, Im in Keller so not to far
- Nov 16, '12 by gabeezI also just got my letter-five minutes ago! Super excited for the semester to begin! There are so many things to get done! I don't really mind the white scrubs or the red scrubs either! HAHA. Does anyone know when they will be letting us know about the drug screen? I've heard these things are assigned and I will be out of the country for a few weeks soon.
- Nov 16, '12 by amandacamI received my letter yesterday! I am so excited. There is so much to do before classes start. I am not sure about the drug tests. They said they would notify us about when they are and the fee will be added to our tuition costs.
- Nov 19, '12 by amandacamHas anyone priced out books? I went to the bookstore online and books are around $1200. Good thing we will use some of them for several semesters.
- Nov 23, '12 by smajerczykFor anyone that is in the program, what are your thoughts about ebooks and are all books needed that are "suggested"?
I was just pricing them and OMG, books will cost more then tuition.
- Nov 25, '12 by gabeezHow are you guys able to find out what books you would need? I have the degree plan that we received so I know what classes I will be taking, but I have no idea how to figure out what books I need for those classes.
- Nov 25, '12 by smajerczykIf you go to the online bookstore and put in your course it will give you a list of books.
Quote from gabeezHow are you guys able to find out what books you would need? I have the degree plan that we received so I know what classes I will be taking, but I have no idea how to figure out what books I need for those classes.
- Nov 25, '12 by Luckie16I don't know how it will be for your first semester but I know in semesters past the book store will have all your books together, maybe one or two that is not in the package and price is set accordingly. But that might have changed.
- Nov 25, '12 by Luckie16I personally like to turn the pages rather than reading on a computer and I think some teachers will not allow computers in the classroom.
- Nov 27, '12 by amandacamI think I am going to buy the real deal. I love e-books, but I think it might be better to get books.