NCTC ADN Fall 2012Register Today!
This is a discussion on NCTC ADN Fall 2012 in Texas State Nursing Programs, part of Texas Nursing ... Anyone applying for the Fall 2012 semester at North Central Texas College for the ADN program? I...by Zweiells May 11, '12Anyone applying for the Fall 2012 semester at North Central Texas College for the ADN program? I went up to Gainesville yesterday and applied! I'm pretty excited because I didn't realize until mid-March that I would qualify prerequisite-wise to apply for any programs for Fall, so it was a pleasant surprise.
Print and share with friends and family.
Compliments of allnurses.com.
http://allnurses.com/showthread.php?t=709172©2013 allnurses.com INC. All Rights Reserved.
- 5,881 Views
- May 13, '12 by onbowens1Hello I will be applying May 14. I'm really excited. I have 10 points. So I was told to go ahead and study for the Kaplan. I'm really glad to find someone else on here who will be applying to the same Nctc Adn program. I wish you luck. Please keep me posted on your progress. Also where do you live? I live in Dallas and I would love to try and carpool for the first semester. Good luck to you :-)
- May 13, '12 by ZweiellsI'm glad I'm not the only one on here applying! I'm also starting to study for the Kaplan exam; good luck to you too. I live in Denton, so I'm not too far from campus. Dallas is really far, wow! Do you have any plans to move closer after the first semester?
- May 23, '12 by anawHi, I also applied for Nctc adm program last week. I live in trophy club( close to grapevine Tx) wich is about 50 minutes driving to the Gainesville campus. I will definitely need a carpool if I get in to this program
- May 23, '12 by ZweiellsHello anaw! I see from your previous posts that you have also applied to UTA. I was originally looking to do their AP-BSN program, but I had so much trouble with my advisor and heard how it's almost impossible to get accepted unpartnered that I decided to go the ADN route!
Good luck to you with both NCTC and UTA!
- May 23, '12 by onbowens1Hey you guys! Nice to see more ppl are on here applying to the program. Zweiells, no I will not be moving closer but I was told that for the first semester we will be required to drive to Gainesville Mon - Thursday. But for the other semesters we will only drive to Gainesville twice a week and clinicals will be the other two days. And the closest clinical that they offer is located in Carrollton and that's about 15 min drive for me. So I believe that if I can just make it through the first semester, lol then I will be fine!! Have any of you taken microbiology yet?? I'm taking it this summer.And good luck to you both!"
- May 23, '12 by onbowens1Hello you guys!! I'm glad to see that more ppl on here are applying to the program. Good luck to you both of you!!
- May 23, '12 by anawHi zweiells!That is correct. I did apply for Uta spring 13. Is m partnered with Baylor , But I am hoping to get in the nctc program for fall so I can start early.To onbowens:Yes, I already took micro at Uta(thank God) it was one of the hardest class for me. I am taking college algebra this summer at TCC.
- May 24, '12 by ZweiellsI'm taking Micro this summer at NCTC. I'm signed up for the hybrid class with lab at 8am, but if I switch jobs before class starts I may change to the later lab if possible. I'm nervous because I know it's a ton of material to cover in only 5 weeks, plus studying for the Kaplan exam!
- May 24, '12 by anawWhat are you using to study for the kaplan test?