Navarro ADN-RN program Fall 2012 - Page 48Register Today!
- Aug 6, '12 by RED1984You were in the back row? on Tim's side? Or mine?? :P I think the pageburst (eBooks) will be @ the Corsicana Campus bookstore ASAP. You might be able to buy straight from the Elsevier website as well... I'm pretty sure I'm just gonna get the fundamentals eBook, since I already have all of the books in hard copy.
- Aug 6, '12 by caterific88I was on Tim's side and to my right side was another guy. I tried looking on the Elsevier website but it looks like I'll have better luck just going to the school!
- Aug 7, '12 by timmedico@Caterific: Awesome!!!!!!! So were you the girl with blonde hair or brownish hair? :P When things got underway, some people in the back row moved to a place where there were papers. You were still in the back row whenever orientation ended?
- @Tim, nope my hair is black! Lol and yes I sat back there the whole time. I had glasses & a black top on!
- I remember who you are
- Aug 7, '12 by timmedicoAwwwwww so close!!!!!!!!!!!! I remember you
- For those of you who brought the True Red Landau scrubs in Wax., how much were they there? Thanks!
- $16.99 for the top and the guy gave me a 10 or 20% discount on top of that. Can't remember which
- Just because or did you say anything special? Lol
- LOL I just said that I needed the scrubs for RN school @ Navarro.... oh and I think I said I hate the color RED at least 10 times hahahahh the guy was really helpful and had a lot of patience; I must have tried on 15 different lab coats and asked his opinion on every one.
Out of the 2 options we have- in my opinion, the "scrubzone" Landau (70221) is more flattering I'm glad that I tried both styles on, because at first, I wanted the other one.