Navarro ADN-RN program Fall 2012 - Page 13Register Today!
- The schedule for fall according to web advisor is mondays- foundations of nursing 8-450 lecture/break/lab.... Pharmacology 9-350 lecture/break/labs on Tues...... clinicals on wed/thu times and places TBA
- @Red Where on web advisor did you find this? I've been searching around and I'm unable to find it.
- Search for sections in the registration column. All the class codes begin with RNSG. I have already registered for them also, on the college website- schedule of classes fall 2012- then under the heading "associate degree nursing"I have been researching for a while LOL mainly because I will have to arrange childcare
- I've been awaiting confirmation from them that they received my "I accept this offer of admission" email before registering. lol I think I'll register tuesday. Did you ever get an email back from Stroud saying they got it?
What was the pricing for the 3 nursing courses (if I may ask)?
- Apr 21, '12 by caterific88So we need to register ourselves? For some reason I thought they registered us for the classes since there's a certain schedule.
- I don't know the pricing... I registered online through web advisor. It didn't give me a cost breakdown like they do at the college... I remember though, from the application orientation seminar back in October, that they will not confirm that they rec'd your "I will accept" email. We were told to attach a "read receipt" so that we knew they had rec'd it BUT there is no read receipt option through our student email (gmail) or through my personal email (yahoo) so I am just assuming they rec'd it. I'm sure they will attempt to contact those who haven't responded. I'm sure there is no rush on registering... The classes are basically reserved seating I'm just a lil' OCD like that haha I registered online at midnight when the summer registration opened if I can find a price for the fall I will let you know... I am "in county" pricing- don't know if that matters...Last edit by RED1984 on Apr 21, '12 : Reason: Spelling- dang autocorrect :)
- Lol on web advisor, I'm about to register and it says there are 72/73 spots left (looks like you were the first to register, haha). Yeah I've been paying out of district because I don't live in Navarro county.
I've put in the three nursing classes for fall 2012 and it's coming out to $935.00
- I honestly don't know if we are SUPPOSED to register :/ but---> it let me register and if there's a problem or anything, they can be dropped and re-added with a couple clicks of a mouse
- Apr 21, '12 by caterific88Ok I went ahead and registered for them as well.
Question- On the document that's labeled BON publication order form, I am a little confused. Do we need to purchase these? The form says that these are available online for free. Has anyone else looked into this? I've searched them on the website given but I haven't been able to find them by the title they have them listed on the form. Thanks!:spin:
- I'm sure we are supposed to register, these classes are just like any others (on the basis of registration).
I don't think we HAVE TO buy those items...I mean one is a poster. hahaha If it is free online, it'd probably be best to just view it online or print it out (only costs are paper and ink). :P I'm definitely not gonna spend money on something that I can get for free.