Navarro ADN-RN program Fall 2012 - Page 11Register Today!
- Apr 19, '12 by timmedicoCongrats Red!!!!!!!!!!!!!! We finally made it!!!!!!!!!!!!!! There's no words for how relieving this is!!!!!!!!!!
Thank you guys for your support!!!!!!!!
Shalynn, post as soon as you get it! :spin:
- Apr 19, '12 by shalynn0586I have yet to receive an e-mail Guess we will see tomorrow
- Apr 19, '12 by RED1984Shalynn- I'm sure you will get the "congrats" email tomorrow!! We basically had the same score... keep us posted!!
- Apr 19, '12 by caterific88Congratulations everyone!!!Shalynn- good luck! Things look to be on your side for acceptance!Have you guys paid for the kit/drug screen/etc?Also, did anyone get an email back after accepting the offer?
- Apr 20, '12 by RED1984Caterific- I paid for my kit and drug screen registration. I didn't get an email reply after I accepted the offer. When/where are y'all taking the CPR? I was gonna register for the one on May 19 in Corsicsna. Was thinking it would be kinda neat if we all took it together- just an idea though... Any suggestions?
- Apr 20, '12 by adb14I didn't get an email back either. I paid for my drug screen. My sister is a DON at her job and knows a guy that does the CPR class for a lil cheaper. She has to get hers renewed in May too and is gna see if he can do it at her job.
- Apr 20, '12 by timmedicoYeah, I haven't heard back since I sent the mail. I got my ID today for the program at the Waxahachie campus (where I currently attend).
I'll look into CPR on May 19 in Corsicana. That is a good time to do it because it has to be good through May 2014.
- Apr 20, '12 by shalynn0586Well everyone, I am an active alternate:icon_roll A least I MAY get in I suppose. I just spoke with ***** and she said 60 people got in this year and their are 20 on the alternate list. She could for obvious reasons not disclose where I am at on the alternate list. Anyway, hopefully I will some of you August 1st!!! Good luck to each of you!! I will each of you the VERY bestLast edit by Medic2RN on Apr 26, '12 : Reason: Please do not use school personnel names
- Apr 20, '12 by RED1984You MUST be near the top because we only had a one point difference. Keep positive see you at orientation! Are you gonna take the CPR just in case??
- Apr 20, '12 by kryssal5Shalyn I am sure we will see you in august. Be sure to prepare so when the time comes you'll be ready.