Looking for students who are applying to Brookhaven in Fall 2012 to start Spring 2013 - Page 9Register Today!
- Nov 27, '12 by Childers7wow! a lot of information.....but soooooo helpful!! Getting the books also!
I tried searching for the group on FB, but i couldnt locate it. Is it possible its set to private?
- Nov 28, '12 by LaffitteThe group is set up as "Closed" which means anyone can see the group and who is in it but only members can post to it. I typed in "Brookhaven N" and as soon as the N was typed in the group popped up first in the list...? Not sure that helps you any. If any of you are having problems I will be adding everyone in as soon as the first email comes out from Brookhaven. I would imagine that will be soon since success camp is mandatory and we will need to plan around it!!! :-)
- Nov 29, '12 by spope08Hey guys!! I got in too! I've just been having some issues with my home internet, and my phone wouldn't allow me to post for some reason... Anyway, YAY!! I'm excited to meet everyone, and look forward to success camp! And I definitely want to be a part of the FB group!
- Dec 8, '12 by Childers7How do you know how/where to purchase the book package? Also, i noticed in our Foundations class that some people have already registered.....how do these people know what their schedule is? Was there an email that was sent, that I maybe missed?
- Dec 8, '12 by SA2009Actually, I went up to the Nursing Dept yesterday mainly to find out about the Fundamentals book. I was told that there is a very slim chance that the fundamentals book is being changed for Spring 2013, so I will take that chance and get it on Mon, so I can start reading. The bookstore and Majors both have the packages for the nursing classes 2013 posted and available for purchase.
I also registered for fundamentals because there is only one class offered. If someone registered for the other classes, it can always be changed.
- Dec 10, '12 by Childers7So im finishing up all my immunizations and im curious where everyone got their Meningococcal Vacine? I'll prob end up doing it at Walgreens ($150 bucks) bc I cant find a doctors office who has them.
- Dec 10, '12 by SA2009Try Krogers ... I went to the one on Mockingbird/Greenville and it was somewhere around $125.
- Dec 10, '12 by JosephQueenDallas county health and human services has it for $125. That's the cheapest you will find it.
- Dec 10, '12 by JosephQueenI'm curious: is anyone else doing financial aid? I can't submit my information for FA without having classes registered. Is foundations the only class we will actually be registering for? I have so many questions; my head is spinning. The VA guy had no helpful information for me, nor did the person at financial aid. I'm sure Mrs. ******* will have the answers I need.Last edit by tnbutterfly on Dec 10, '12 : Reason: Due to privacy issues, please do not post names of school officials
- Dec 10, '12 by Childers7I pulled up the curriculum for the program in Brookhavens website and it says skills lab (1105) and clinical(1462) are with the foundations class. I also received an email today that shows what hospital we'll be at and the section were supposed to register for. Did you get that also? There wasn't much info in it and it looked like only the instructors were added so I wasn't sure if I was added to the list by mistake. LolLast edit by tnbutterfly on Dec 10, '12