Lonestar Spring 2013Register Today!
- by rayneonme Apr 29, '12Anyone applying? Does anyone know if there is a traditional program for kingwood?
Print and share with friends and family.
Compliments of allnurses.com.
http://allnurses.com/showthread.php?t=704114©2013 allnurses.com INC. All Rights Reserved.
- 36,070 Views
- Apr 30, '12 by pRaYeRfuLI am applying!!!! and yes there is a traditional program for kingwood. Application Deadlines
- May 1, '12 by rayneonmeOh thanks so much!! I looked all over their website for those deadlines..
- May 1, '12 by pRaYeRfuLYou are very welcome. Glad to help!
- May 4, '12 by pRaYeRfuLwhat other schools are you applying to? I think I remember you from the spring 2012 one
- Yes I had intended on applying for this past spring but didn't, so here I go again.
- I'm thinking about applying to college of the mainland for fall. Wharton and lonestar for spring. How about u?
- Oh and hcc for spring
- May 5, '12 by Mallory86I was going to apply for the Spring 2013 Kingwood ADN Program but changed my mind recently. I am applying for the Kingwood LVN program that starts in August.
- May 5, '12 by pRaYeRfuLSan jac still has their app period open for fall... I was considering it but really do not want to make that trip everyday.. So for spring.. lonestar Hcc uthsc (houston) and possibly utmb... I have to give it all a little more thought