Lonestar Spring 2013 - Page 4Register Today!
- May 24, '12 by HemcdougallAwe man, I'm sorry to hear that. But if you can find a daycare and finish the lonestar lvn program Prairie View A&M has a LVN-BSN bridge program! That is what I am trying to do. I am nervous my score wasn't high enough though. Reading forums I have seen one person get accepted as an alternate with a 6.34 or so, and that was at kingwood but two years ago. Kingwood will be a long drive for me, but I have no chance getting into Cy-fair with my score I just want to get into a program and start working! I am busting my butt working two jobs right now to save money so when I am in the program I can just focus on school.
- Jun 5, '12 by sapadgettIs anyone in here applying to Kingwood's ADN program this summer for spring 2013 start?
- Jun 5, '12 by meganrichardsMy name is Megan and I am applying for the basic track nursing program at lonestar cyfair 2013 & I would love to make friends with ladies/fellas going into the program! If you'd like, I made a Facebook page for anyone going into the lonestar nursing program for 2013. Visit and like it at Facebook.com/LSCY.Nursing13
Looking forward to the possibility of meeting you ladies at Lonestar Cyfair in 2013!! And looking forward to learning new things about the nursing program with you all!
- Jun 5, '12 by sapadgettMeganRichards- Cy Fair & Kingwood app period is at the same time isn't it? I think I remember reading that it was. Have you taken your HESI yet?
- Jul 1, '12 by ikegrad2002Hi everybody! I will be applying to the ADN program. Kingwood is my first choice, Cyfair 2nd. I took my Hesi exam last week. I will be applying with a 11.52. Hopefully I get in. GOOD LUCK 2 EVERYONE!!!!!!
- Jul 31, '12 by pRaYeRfuLI applied to CyFair yesterday!!!!
- Aug 20, '12 by justnoodlezI'm applying at Cyfair with an 11.7068...here's praying that I get in! So ready to get this road started!!
- Aug 23, '12 by pRaYeRfuLWelcome justnoodlez!!!! That is a great score, Im sure you have nothing to worry about!!! Good luck!!!
- Aug 28, '12 by rayneonmeJust took hesi today. Was not pleased with my score at all. English composite was 84. Im definitely still applying to Kingwood as my first choice. Good Luck to all!!
- Aug 30, '12 by pRaYeRfuLHi rayneonme!!!! Sorry you didnt get a score you wanted, but dont get discouraged because your score is still great. Good luck to you!!!