Lonestar Spring 2013 - Page 24Register Today!
- Oct 25, '12 by iamleeannThere was an email sent out about the student nursing association fundraiser - they are selling stethoscopes and other medical items. The sheet that I have says that schedules will be input between Dec. 10-18. I'm going to take a guess that people that need RNSG 1105 will see that fairly quickly after the Dec. 3rd deadline since you are required to pay for that course ahead of time (that last part about paying was said during the Quest orientation).
If you are not receiving the emails, I would call the nursing dept to make sure that yours is correct. And you are using/checking your lonestar email, right?Last edit by iamleeann on Oct 25, '12 : Reason: add to
- Oct 25, '12 by iamleeannI rec'd my blue card today...it took about 2 weeks (prints done on 10/12). My file is now complete
- Oct 26, '12 by sapadgettQuote from hlc123That was me, but I've only received the email about the stethoscopes, nothing else yet. I don't think we'll receive any kind of a schedule until everyone's paperwork is turned in after Dec. 3rd.Hey everyone, someone asked me on a previous post if I had checked my email lately, and yes I do EVERY day, but still haven't received a single email from anyone at the school. Have you all been receiving emails? I am just curious when they are going to notify us of the clinical rotation dates so I can take that day off every day for the next semester.
- Oct 26, '12 by sapadgettQuote from iamleeannYay! I did mine on the 17th so it will probably come next week.I rec'd my blue card today...it took about 2 weeks (prints done on 10/12). My file is now complete
- Oct 29, '12 by ikegrad2002HEY YA'LL! I turned in all my paperwork today(THANK GOD THAT'S DONE!) Getting my shot records together was no joke! Hopefully I can get a morning spot for the NRSG 1105 class.
- Oct 31, '12 by sapadgettQuote from ikegrad2002Ugh, I envy you! Lol I go back next week for some more shots and I'm still waiting on my blua card. Hopefully I can everything turned in sometime in the next 2 weeks.HEY YA'LL! I turned in all my paperwork today(THANK GOD THAT'S DONE!) Getting my shot records together was no joke! Hopefully I can get a morning spot for the NRSG 1105 class.
- Oct 31, '12 by ikegrad2002And I meant RNSG, NOT NRSG LOL...OOPS!
- Oct 31, '12 by sapadgett
- Nov 1, '12 by ikegrad2002No I haven't really been looking for shoes. I want some extremely comfortable ones but I don't what to get. I was thinking New balance but I don't know if they are good for walking/standing long periods of time....