Lonestar Spring 2012 HopefulsRegister Today!
- by rayneonme May 9, '11Anyone applying?
Print and share with friends and family.
Compliments of allnurses.com.
http://allnurses.com/showthread.php?t=563567©2013 allnurses.com INC. All Rights Reserved.
- 81,679 Views
- May 10, '11 by SkysthalimitHi,
I will be applying to Kingwood for the spring of 2012. Are you applying?
- May 10, '11 by rayneonmeYes I am if all go as planned. I'm taking sociology and lifespan in the summer and micro in the fall.
- May 25, '11 by rayneonmeNo one else is applying?
- May 25, '11 by CHUNKY_MUNKEYI'm applying. I've decided to take Micro and APII this summer so I can catch the application deadline with all my prereqs complete. I'm getting the feeling that ADN programs want all their prereqs complete before applying, unlike BSN that only require 40 credits to apply and finish the rest before the first day of classes.
- May 25, '11 by rayneonmeHi Chunky,
That's a good idea. I hope I'll still be considered with micro still in progress.
- May 26, '11 by rayneonmeHas anyone taken Pharm before being accepted? If so, is it a good idea?
- May 30, '11 by hope510I'm also applying to cyfair. I will be taking pharmacology and kinesology in the summer.
- Jun 3, '11 by katybusymomYes, I'm applying as well.
- Jun 6, '11 by hope510does anyone know the cut off point for cyfair last semester? I heard it is usually high compare to other campus so if anyone have any informations, let me know. Thanks.