Lonestar Kingwood Quest Spring 2013Register Today!
This is a discussion on Lonestar Kingwood Quest Spring 2013 in Texas State Nursing Programs, part of Texas Nursing ... Anyone out there applying to Kingwood Quest Second Degree program? I really want to give it a try....by browneyes414 Apr 17, '12Anyone out there applying to Kingwood Quest Second Degree program? I really want to give it a try. I am an alternate for Tomball Basic Track Fall 2012 but I would rather go through Quest. Does anyone know what cut off score was for last Quest entrance or any further information about the structure of the program versus traditional on campus? Any information would be greatly appreciated.
Print and share with friends and family.
Compliments of allnurses.com.
http://allnurses.com/showthread.php?t=699086©2013 allnurses.com INC. All Rights Reserved.
- 1,586 Views
- Jun 27, '12 by JesbustosHave you found out any more info? I am applying for second degree quest program. I need all the info I can get!
- Aug 27, '12 by oakleyelyse22I just applied i had a 10.02 so we will see its low, but i am under the impression last year their where not enough applicants to even start the transition quest program, so i really hope i get in.
- Sep 6, '12 by iamleeannI applied for the Quest Basic track. I hope it makes
- Sep 11, '12 by JesbustosI applied to Quest basic! Has anyone posted the Kingwood Quest Basic hopefuls scores ? I want to see where I'm ranked in relation to others applying for the Spring 2013 Quest program!
- Sep 14, '12 by seaturtle2Does anyone know what exactly is online vs. at the college or hospital? The website also mentions that "This program is traditionally scheduled over two years, but the Quest program can be completed in a shorter time period." What does this mean? Is the course schedule different or are we allowed to double up on clinicals per semester or allowed to take summer classes? I tried emailing the directors of the program, but haven't heard back.
- Sep 14, '12 by iamleeannI talked to one of the administrators at Kingwood and asked those questions - the didactic portion is online and then you are required to go to campus for labs and do clinicals. The program is for 2 years (spring, fall, spring, fall) but you have some flexibility to work at your own pace (summers). I remember someone saying/reading that the registration is different but I'm not sure if I got that from Kingwood or read it somewhere.
- Jun 7 by Redhen84Hey can you PM me any info you know about the Quest 2nd Degree online program? Are you currently enrolled? What is your schedule like? I am a single mom of a 9 mo old baby...and I'm wondering if this option would be better for me? I bet it saves on gas! What are your pros and cons of the Quest Program?