Lonestar Fall 2013 hopefuls - Page 2Register Today!
- Feb 19 by kevann00This wait might kill me!!! I'm STRESSING my 11.2 may not be enough ahhhhhhh
- @kevin00i talked to all the schools and all but Montgomery's cut off was in the 10 range
- Feb 19 by lth1123I hope the 11.2 range is good enough. According to previous semester postings, it has been. So, unless there is an increase in applicants and scores that are a lot higher I hope we have a real strong chance. What does being accepted as an alternate mean? Or you accepted or still on hold until you get confirmation?
- Alternate is a couple of people who are close but not in and then if someone drops out they get in. I hope I get in to with 11.4132 I'm worried about that
- Feb 19 by lth1123@ Jessiwebb did you apply to all four? If so, I think you should worry less based on previous scores you have it. I am worried because even based on previous scores I'm at the bottom of the pool. I would love to move to Houston! PLEASE EXCEPT ME!!!
- Ya I am just a worrier. But I feel confident I want Montgomery but idk about that. I think I may get I to north Harris . Honestly ill b happy to just get in I think u will be ok too
- Feb 21 by emahewaHi everyone!
I've submitted my application with 11.54 pts; my 1st choice is Cy-fair, 2nd Tomball, 3rd is North Harris. I pray that we all get in somewhere.
- Feb 22 by Jessi29Hi guys!! I Applied to Montgomery with an 11.65! I also am anxiously awaiting to find out!! Hopefully we will all make it in! 13 more days till the application closes! I wonder how long it takes them to send out letters of acceptance and do they still send you a letter if you don't get accepted!?
- Feb 22 by lth1123I think I read we will be notified within 4 to 6 weeks. That seems like a life time! Good luck to you all!
- Feb 23 by AhackneyHi all, I'm going to apply for NH with a 10. I still have some prerequisites to finish. I should have an 11 after the summer. It gives me hope to see that they took close to a 9 for the cut off. I thought it was a 10. Had anyone else heard what the NH cut off was last semester? I took my HESI Friday, so glad to have that over. I did really well, what a relief! Good luck to you all.