Lone Star Fall 2012 ADN Applicants - Page 83Register Today!
- Quote from KnightGalWell I'm pretty sure they'll be teaching it to us in class so you should be refreshedI finished reading them a couple of weeks back, so how I'll remember anything will be a miracle!
- Aug 10, '12 by KnightGalThey better, lol, or my goose is cooked. ;-)
- Quote from KnightGalDid they say anything to y'all about when they'll be letting us know our exact schedule? Miss Jean told me she'd be emailing everyone in July. Obviously that didn't happen. I'm trying to figure out when we'll be doing our LTC clinicals.They better, lol, or my goose is cooked. ;-)
- Nevermind! I just checked my email and there was the schedule! She said to block out 9-5 m-f so I'd be pleasantly surprised when I got the schedule and I am pleasantly surprised! The only downside is that parking is going to be brutal at 10 am so I'll probably be there early anyway.
- Aug 10, '12 by KnightGalYes, I'm so relieved we will NOT be there until 5!
- Aug 12, '12 by StephalumpAhhhhh! Two-ish weeks until school starts!!!! So excited
- Aug 14, '12 by gmarksI'm excited as well, but its starting to turn into fear and anxiety. I pray that I'm really ready for this adventure. I read the chapters, but I don't think I learned what I'm suppose to, but we shall see soon enough.
- Aug 14, '12 by StephalumpQuote from gmarksI feel ya there. It's nerve wracking! But ready or not, here we come!I'm excited as well, but its starting to turn into fear and anxiety. I pray that I'm really ready for this adventure. I read the chapters, but I don't think I learned what I'm suppose to, but we shall see soon enough.
And you're not alone at all...you have 39 people on the adventure with you
- Aug 16, '12 by kaliseferTen days of freedom left (aka summer break) then it is going to be nose to the grindstone! Oh I ask that the power to study until my eyes fall out and my brain fills with knowledge be granted unto me! There that is my prayer. I am a believer in prayer, i have seen it work for me many, many, many times and i have faith that it will continue to work for me. Anyone else ready to dedicate the next two years to reading and studying our nursing books? I personally cannot stay away from the books i already bought. Not sure what i need to be reading for class, but i have been flipping pages and scanning paragraph after paragraph. It is just for leisure at this point in time hope i can enjoy it this much when the reading becomes an assignment and then a quiz.
- Aug 16, '12 by KnightGalOh, I wish I could spend time going through my books, but I've got so much to do at home and so many errands to run, that I'm savouring every moment I don't have to be doing something! I am just waiting for the PowerPoints to arrive... ;-)