Lone Star Fall 2012 ADN Applicants - Page 36Register Today!
- May 7, '12 by Candie1163prouommy hmm sorry to hear that, but it is good you can finish all your prerequisites, I took the long road and have just completed all my prerequisites for the BSN. Good luck!!
We had to pay the bowling alley for each game we played there. We would meet for lecture in a room at the bowling alley. If you take that class it is important not to be late or miss!!! Most times we met at the bowling we did bowl. The team capitan collects the $8.50 for each player on their team. Paying for the course only pays for the tuition for the course, not the rental of the lane at the bowling alley. It was a great class, I enjoyed it. I went from bowling a 99 average to bowling a 124. The top bowling average in our class was in the 130's. The class was not hard and the final was exactly what we had covered during lecture. The instructor is helpful if you are not getting it. I would recommend it to anyone, who would have thought you could get college credit for bowling?
- May 7, '12 by Candie116Kalisfer thanks for the info!!
DO NOT BE DISCOURAGED! you still have time to do it. It took me about 9 weeks for mine to process. I had my DL suspended about 19 years ago for failure to show in a TX court for a traffic ticket. First, I contacted the court clerk where I had missed court requesting a letter from the court regarding my situation. The court clerk did not have records dating back that far, so she sent me a letter addressed to the BON stating that the records were missing or had been misplaced. I filled out the DO, sent the fee along with the letter from the court and next thing you know I had been cleared. The process is a little intemidating, but it is possible to get it done. DO NOT GIVE UP!!!
- @ALEX1987 is there anyone in the program working part time this semester at Cy-fair?
- May 7, '12 by 3prouommyThank you kalisefer. I am trying not to give up hope. I guess I am watching this issue stress my aunt out, and am becoming anxious in the process. I am praying hard for this to come around. I will be the first person to graduate college EVER in my family, so my hopes are beyond built up. Thank you for your encouraging words. I really needed to hear them.
- May 7, '12 by alex1987@kalisefer
Yes... actually a lot of people in my class have part time jobs. They say it's harder for them cause they obviously got less time to study but it's not impossible.
However, I have to say that we haven't started clinicals yet so they might (or might not...) change their mind after we start clinicals on summer... but so far they're getting good grades just as the ones who dont have to work (me included )
Thanks for the input! I am considering getting a part-time job next summer because I will need a little extra help during the last year of the program.
- May 7, '12 by Ckfomby3prouommy sorry to hear that. Am my mom says everything happens for a reason. Maybe it will work out better for you in the long run.
I read on here that once you get your TB you cant have any other vaccinations for 4 weeks? Do you know if I can get the Tdap and TB the same day?
I am having a horrible time getting a CPR class! I registered and luckly didn't pay for a class bc when I went to the place it was CLOSED down! I am feel like I am running out of time. Please tell me where you guy's went.
- May 7, '12 by blondie12Quote from TxDiscoDivaHe's really awesome! I miss that class!I'm finishing up nursing 2 now but I have to re-take Micro (I had unexpected surgery at the end of the semester in Micro last year and missed the last exam and the final) and I'm taking it at Cy-Fair this summer.Did your professors last name rhyme with "hair"? I heard he was fantastic, so I'm hoping that info is correct.