Houston Community College- Pharmacology in Fall 2012 - Page 4Register Today!
- Aug 26, '12 by gelibeanHello everyone! HCC has posted the classrooms and teachers for the assigned pharmacology class!! I'll be taking Mr. Ngene... Let's hope for the best on our semester!!
I see that ********and ******* are the other two teachers who will also be teaching.
Edited by moderator: names of staff removed.Do not name names where anyone could identify any person in any facility including your nursing programs or place of employment.Last edit by Esme12 on Aug 27, '12
- Sep 10, '12 by gelibeanHow is everyone doing in their pharmacology class?!?!? My professor is so far so good. Lots of reading but so far everything isn't so bad.
- @ Chin 88
Thanks for the info! did you get into the program?
- Does anyone know how much the Edose thing is?
- I have not been officially accepted, only "conditionally" accepted.
The Edose is around $60 for one year and $100 for two years... I bought the two year.
- Thanks! I am currently in the Th 5-8Pm class and still haven't bought it!
When did you receive the conditional letter? I thought that was after we took Pharm?
- How's your teacher going? My teacher is pretty good but I'm really nervous for our first exam.
As far as I understood from other people, once they give you the green light to take pharmacology then you have been conditionally accepted. They have even asked me to take the background check as well. All this was via email.
I also heard that they sent out the acceptance letters towards the end of the semester. But idk about all that yet.
- She's good so far, i just want to see what the exam will be like! we have one on the 4th.
Yeah, I got all that too, I was just a little unsure! thanks
- I have mine on the 5th and I'm already shaking in my boots!! I feel like no matter what I do to prepare for it, I won't be ready.
I have all the calculate w confidence stuff done. Abbreviations and math but the big ol' pharm book is killing me.
I also need to work on all the quizzes that are assigned in the mynursinglab. Eeek
- Sep 27, '12 by telma09Yeah same here, Ive been reading alot & making flash cards for the drugs. Hopefully we all do good!