El centro nursing program fall 2012?? - Page 4Register Today!
- Mar 27, '12 by KATBI emailed the administration asking which day they will mail out letters and she told me that she could not say for sure but it will either be Friday or Monday. -kat
- Mar 31, '12 by SarahLindseyI emailed the nursing admissions and asked if they could tell me what the cut off for this time was.. she said she couldnt tell me
- Mar 31, '12 by queenofangelsI have also applied for el centro but my points are 14. Don't know if I get accepted?
- Mar 31, '12 by Megan1217Don't be surprised if you have to wait an additional 2-3 weeks before you get your letters. They are always running behind! Best of luck to each of you!!
- Mar 31, '12 by SarahLindsey@queenofangels
I have 14 points too.. what was your total hesi score?
- Apr 1, '12 by KATBAre you serious? That is not good! We have had to wait long enough!!
- Apr 1, '12 by KATBQuote from megan1217don't be surprised if you have to wait an additional 2-3 weeks before you get your letters. They are always running behind! Best of luck to each of you!!
really? Are you serious?! I hope not!
- Apr 1, '12 by Star.hello! i applied for both campuses but my first choice was el centro. i calculated 17 points. hopefully, the letters aren't delayed
- Apr 4, '12 by KATBHow is everyone doing? The wait is almost over!
- Apr 4, '12 by SXBlairI applied for Bridge LVN to RN at El Centro 2012 fall class. Very nervous, I have a four year degree in something else. The only thing I think would kill me is a letter of recommedation from work. I just didnt want to scare my work because they may get rid of me if they know I am leaving anyway.