Collin County College Fall 2012 Applicants - Page 8Register Today!
- Mar 16, '12 by kto0128For the other people that were waitlisted, do any of yours have points on there? I am very curious..
- Mar 16, '12 by bratthewI called earlier in the week to find out the mailing date and was told that they were out of the office Friday (today). My waitlist letter didn't have points on it.
- Mar 16, '12 by acjb2004My letter didn't have points, either. Can't wait for Monday and schedule an appt. This is going to be a long weekend.
- Mar 19, '12 by kto0128Does anyone know if they are able to tell you exactly where you stand on the waiting list when you go and meet with them in person? I know they can't over the phone..
- Mar 19, '12 by kto0128What was the error on your letter if you don't mind me asking??
- Mar 19, '12 by Chico's MommyThere are two errors - both having to do with dates.
- Mar 19, '12 by Chico's Mommyhb: I can't respond!
"We apologize for the inconvenience but sending a Private Message is disabled for all members who have not actively participated on the site. Members are required to have a minimum of 15 quality topics in order to use our Private Messaging (PM) System."
- Mar 20, '12 by JessicaCampI had to apply 2 times and got in off the wait list. I am in the first semester of the program. The first time I didnt have enough points and the second time I had 15 points but they "didnt receive my new application" even though I hand delivered it. So I was moved to the top of the wait list. Both times I went in, I was told where I was on the wait list and I can tell you for sure that at least 2 people got in off the wait list (if not more). I'm super surprised at the amount of 15's that didnt make it in for Fall!!! It sounds like an amazing group of applicants!!! When I went in the second time, I was told for this list spring that all 16s, 15s and two 14s got in. I would highly recommend making an appointment to see where you stand. They will go over your entire application/file and tell you what you have, what you may have missed, and the possible reasons for why you didnt get in. Good Luck to all of you!!! Keep trying!! Many people have to try multiple times to get in so dont beat yourselves up!
- Mar 25, '12 by hb08491Stupid question: Does anyone know if the orientation is only for students? I know its silly but my boyfriend(who I live with) is going to be very involved with my education and supporting me throughout school and I was wondering if they allow spouses or parents to be present. He will be paying for it, cleaning the house, and dealing with my meltdowns so I feel he has a right to be there :P
- Mar 26, '12 by jjhouseI believe the orientation is only for students. During the first few weeks of the semester there is an open house in the evening. Family members are welcome to come up and tour the classrooms and simulation rooms