Collin County College Fall 2012 Applicants - Page 11Register Today!
- May 8, '12 by purplebubble10I ordered different sizes for the top and the bottoms, but the fit is pretty much right on what it says. I did the measurements as it said to do. The pants are elastic in the back and drawstring in the front so they have a bit of give, but they are really thick so it would be uncomfortable if they were too tight. I was right on the line on whether or not to get the x-long pants so I just went with them because I didn't want high waters LOL. And they are REALLY long! I will have to hem them, but at least I can do that myself and they will be just the right length.
I got all my books in too!! YAY! I am ready to get this thing going haha
- May 8, '12 by purplebubble10I was thinking we should create a closed group on Facebook for our nursing class. This way we can post any useful info or meetup times and just get to know everyone a little better. What do you guys think? It would just be open to our class.
- May 10, '12 by a.Cute.ExacerbationSounds like a good idea!
- May 11, '12 by a.Cute.ExacerbationI just tried to start one, but it is making me add members before it can be created. If you will PM me your names, I can add you and send requests.
- May 11, '12 by purplebubble10I could definitely start it but looks like Cute beat me to it! Cute if you could make me an admin I would appreciate it! I PM'd you with my name :-)
- May 12, '12 by purplebubble10OK, I am setting up a Facebook page for the class of May 2014! I had to friend request at least one classmate to start the group so once I get that approval I can get it setup. After that I believe further people can just Friend Request the actual group without being personal friends (which might happen later anyway :-) ) Once you friend request to be in the group, I will likely message you with a question that you should know if you were at the orientation to be sure you are a member of the class. Lets get to know each other!
- May 12, '12 by purplebubble10Ok, the Facebook group is up!!! I think you may need to be invited by a current member to get access (which would mean you have to be friends with that member). But I know there is another group I am part of that I just requested friend access without being friends SO you could try to search 'Collin College Nursing Class of May 2014' and see if you can request access. If not, feel free to PM me with your name and I can invite you.
- May 13, '12 by purplebubble10Looks like sending a request works on the Facebook group! To those that have requested, I have messaged a question that you should know if you were at orientation, get it right and you are in! Just want to be sure it stays private :-)
- May 14, '12 by FutureRNMommaI just sent a request to join the FB group. Thank you for setting it up! :-)