College of the Mainland, Texas City - Page 27Register Today!
- Feb 6, '12 by skygyrlShay-shay, personally, I have had a pretty good experience at com. I will tell you though that we have lost about 20 out of 70 original students. The good news is if you fail a class you will fall back to the spring class and will only finish 2 months later than the original date. But just like all other nursing schools, if you fail 2 nursing classes you're out of the program. I have 12 weeks left until graduation!! It's been pretty tough but I can now see the finish line
- Jun 10, '12 by shay-shayThanks for the response! I could make a person sick (lol) the way I go on and on and on about getting into nursing school...just ask my husband...lol. I will be applying for the Spring Lvn program at COM. And the Spring 2013 ADN program at Alvin CC also the Summer 2013 lvn at Alvin if nothing eles works out. Congrats to you and keep pushing you are almost there! Many Blessings to you.
- Aug 23, '12 by LB1211Hello all,
Anyone applying for the Spring 2013 ADN program?!?!
- Aug 23, '12 by MissRonishaBHello! I am, I wanted to start a post but I couldn't figure out how to do it lol! How is your process going so far?
- Aug 26, '12 by LB1211Hey MissRonishaB
It going alright I am getting my Hep B tomorrow and turning in my application! How about you?
- Aug 26, '12 by MissRonishaBHey its been ok, that teas test is crazy! Reading & comprehension has always been one of best subjects but it's quite a challenge. I'm taking the test one more time before I turn in my app, Smh I pray I got can get at least an 83! Now I'm kind of happy they extended the deadline!
- Aug 27, '12 by LB1211I am in the same boat as you. I passed but not by much Im going to go ahead and turn it in as is. I went to get my Hep B shot yesterday.
- Sep 2, '12 by steph_vindicatedhello, can i ask if anyone knows here the answer to my question: if i purchase Saunders online review book and have the access code, do i have to pay again for the online review? thanks