College of the Mainland, Texas City - Page 24Register Today!
- Jul 1, '11 by rocket_ryderGot my hep B titer results today! I'm positive !!!! YAY!!! Prolly the only time any of us actually want a test to come back positive..lol
All I have left to do is go the doctor and get the release and vax sheet filled out and pay for the drug screening...
- Jul 5, '11 by TX_Nurse_2_BeFINALLY got all my results and I'm POSITIVE (lol) for Varicella and Hepatitis B immunity. All my paperwork is turned in! Now I can enjoy my trip in peace. See you all at orientation!!!
- Jul 5, '11 by blynn15I am going to Redi-clinic to begin my Hep B(again) tomorrow... I am ready for orientation!! Has anyone had financial aid updated for COM yet?
- Jul 5, '11 by TX_Nurse_2_Be@blynn- I have. They VERY RUDELY let me know that I have been terminated from financial aid. The lady attacked me asking all kinds of questions about why I have so many credit hours and why I haven't graduated. I have a bachelors degree that I paid for out of pocket because my parents made too much for me to qualify. After telling her all that she was silent and said I could apply for an appeal. I'm over it and will be applying for a private loan. Good luck!
- Jul 5, '11 by blynn15I am eligible for aid, I do not have a Bachelor's degree. I do have about 71 credit hours, so I will need to do an appeal our last year in school being that we can not exceed 108 in the adn for FAid. I was wondering if what I receive will cover tuition and books, but they said our files will not be completed anytime soon... stinks
- Jul 7, '11 by believerlizI'll be joining all of you in the Fall, I decided on COM. I already have my FA info on webadvisor.
- Jul 9, '11 by rocket_ryderQuote from believerlizFA info?? What is this?I'll be joining all of you in the Fall, I decided on COM. I already have my FA info on webadvisor.
- Jul 9, '11 by aabrego1Quote from believerlizIs all ur info in webadvisor financial aid ? Mines still not in and I talk to the lady n all my paper work has been in and all my documents have been turned in since marchI'll be joining all of you in the Fall, I decided on COM. I already have my FA info on webadvisor.
- Jul 9, '11 by believerlizFA is my financial and my award letter is in already. It just might be that this is my second year on FA at COM, maybe that's why I got it a little faster.
- Jul 9, '11 by rocket_ryderYa I figured it out...but I feel a little slow now...
It would be so nice to get financial aid... *sigh