Brookhaven Fall 2012 - Page 11Register Today!
- Apr 11, '12 by brookhavenQuote from Briterzwere they basic job interview questions, critical thinking, scenario? Could you list a couple we could be expecting, or to at least gauge the caliber of thought we have to put into thinking about the answers?I believe they ask each group the same questions
- Apr 11, '12 by BriterzThere are alot of personal experience questions That's all I am going to say. Please don't take this as me being "witchy" but I don't want to say much because everyone doing this interview process is basically my competition ya know? I think it is unfair to me and others if I tell people what questions were asked. It would give you a leg up for the interview (and anyone else who reads it) and I really don't see that as fair.
- I haven't done mine yet but I know Id be the same way @briterz! :-)
- But tomorrow after interviews are over I want to know what everyone was asked lol! :-)
- Apr 11, '12 by BriterzOh for sure..I don't mind sharing after tomorrow.
I really hope you all don't think I am evil for feeling this way. I am a nice person lol I swear!
- @briterz I didn't think you were evil. I think you are doing what everyone else would do! Ultimately it is a competition until we get in. Then it becomes a team situation because I know I want to get a study group together!
- Apr 11, '12 by brookhavenQuote from BriterzI would have shared, but that's just me I guess. I don't blame you though. Good luck to everyone tomorrow!Oh for sure..I don't mind sharing after tomorrow.
I really hope you all don't think I am evil for feeling this way. I am a nice person lol I swear!Last edit by brookhaven on Apr 11, '12
- Apr 12, '12 by BriterzOh yeah definitely. After we all get in (because we all are lol) I would love to form study groups!
- Apr 12, '12 by mmaxfield07Ok so did HORRIBLE! But points in my group were 31, 35!!, and 32.something! But glad this is over! &
- Apr 12, '12 by StephanienellMy husband was satisfied with his answers. The first question about something about nursing/skills/ethics? He couldn't really remember. But his next question was "when was the last time you used logic to handle a problem". He is glad its over!
Mmax, why do you think you did horrible?