Baylor fastbacc May 2013 - Page 4Register Today!
- Feb 23 by Angie:RN:When I got my acceptance letter, it said that Orientation will be on May 9 and 10. Open house's days will vary according to Baylor website. Please keep me posted on the apartment search I have been looking and the Marquis is kinda expensive, but it's already furnished already and ready to move in. Here are the dates and I don't think Open House is mandatory. It's just there for you to check out the school and get a tour of it.
LHSON Open House Dates: FastBacc Tuesday, February 26 2pm-4pm
Friday, March 22 4pm-6pm
Thurdsay, April 11 2pm-4pm
Wednesday, May 1 2pm-4pm
- Feb 24 by Cupcakes321O yea! I meant open house. O so its not mandatory then nvm, since i have been there last year on another one.
- Mar 3 by Cupcakes321Do you guys know if the orientation is both May 9th and 10th or is it just May 9th OR 10th?
- Mar 4 by sunshinelovelyHey future Fastbacc friends . . . I made us a group on Facebook!
"Baylor LHSON - Fastbacc Class of 2014'
If you know that you are definitely going to attend the Fastbacc class of '14, join the group so we can get to know each other!
Message me if you have a problem finding it and I will send you an invite.Last edit by Medic2RN on Mar 4 : Reason: TOS - Facebook link removed
- Mar 4 by Cupcakes321NVM! it's both May 9th and 10th
- Mar 10 by Angie:RN:I tried to find the group page, but I could not find it. It will help if you can send me the link.
Is anyone going to be looking for roommates? Anyone relocating from the Houston area?
- Mar 10 by Aggie89I also had trouble finding the group page. can someone send me the link as well.
- Mar 11 by sunshinelovelyHi guys! About the fb group - I tried adding you, Aggie89, but I can't. I added another bc she sent me her email. Can you pm me your email? I can't send back a pm because I haven't posted enough.
If we don't get it all together before orientation, we can get everyone's info then and add everyone . . . I just thought it would be cool to get to know each other ahead of time.
Only 2 months!! So excited!!
- Mar 17 by Certitude8Hello future classmates! I was accepted into the fastbacc program that starts in May at Baylor. You guys are obviously just as excited as I am about starting nursing school in a few months. I look forward to getting to know everyone