Austin Community College Fall 2012 hopefuls - Page 4Register Today!
- Apr 26, '12 by JudiferHi Savvy-
The ACC site says that nursing skills petitions will be sent at the end of April and they will update the website when all are sent. The site has not been updated since 4/18...
Has anyone recieved a petition yet?
- So today should definitively be when they send out the petitions, so excited and haunting my e-mail! why do they wait until the deadline to keep us eagerly anticipating this?
- Apr 30, '12 by pjatxI've already taken nursing skills, but was curious if anyone has heard when they are sending out final rankings and/or invitations for nursing school. This has to be the longest 4-8 weeks of my life. I'm draining my phone by compulsively checking gmail.
- haha yeah me too.. I believe the beginning of June is when they plan on sending them out, and I would think they would because the next application period starts June 4. this is gonna be a loonnng last month of waiting, especially since a lot of people i asked said its next to impossible to get in your first try, even with a 56?
- Okay, they've sent out petitions now hurray!!
- May 1, '12 by RADIATION_RNDuring my first round of application for Fall 2010 they let us know on May 19th. For Spring 2011 they sent out letters September 30th. I know the wait is killer!! It is pretty much one of the most painful experiences in nursing school!
- May 2, '12 by Brooke.ACCYeah, it is near impossible to get in the first time. I took nursing skills this past semester and I had a 55 and a girl in my class had a 56, both of us did not get in our first try! Gives you time to take BSN classes at least (finishing up my last needed BSN course right now!!!) but man I'm ready to start in the Fall!!
Good luck to everyone!
- May 2, '12 by angelbabyguhanyone happene to know what the cut off point is?
- May 2, '12 by Brooke.ACCWe won't know the cutoff until acceptance letters go out...then those who didnt get in will represent the cutoff! Last semester the cutoff was atleast a 56, cause a girl in my skills class didnt get in at a 56 (that doesnt mean that everyone with a 56 didnt get in, because obviously there will be multiple people with the same score...then they go by the date the application was physically turned in!)
- May 2, '12 by angelbabyguhoh I see thanks. The wait is just killing me...for those that got in mind if I ask what was your ranking calculation (points)?