Austin Community College - ACC - Spring '12 Hopefuls - Page 13Register Today!
- Nov 28, '11 by LD424I took the CPR class with Janna from Sav-A-Heart and it was $60. Looking forward to the workshop on Friday, hopefully I will have my packet done by then so I don't have to make an extra trip.
- Nov 28, '11 by ecw22Im such a procrastinator.. i wont be finished by friday. lol Do you have a facebook?
- Nov 28, '11 by ecw22Also, what sections did you register for? Are they all the same or are some on different days?
- Nov 29, '11 by LD424Look me up on Facebook... The sections are all the same. I think depending on how many people actually register they may divide us up into a morning and afternoon class. They did not do that at EVC this semester because they only had around 30 people. I have a friend who just finished the semester and out of her clinical group that started with 10 there are only 5 or 6 left. Wonder how many people the other 2 groups ended up with?Last edit by Medic2RN on Dec 3, '11 : Reason: private information
- Nov 30, '11 by bnicoleI am at CEC and we have lost 3 or 4 people so far this semester....So we still have a pretty full class.
I cannot believe that the program is so competitive that a high 55 did not get in. I am happy to almost be finished with my first semester. It has flown by and been really enjoyable. It was not anywhere as difficult as I was expecting. I would not be discouraged by what other people say about the program.....you will quickly find out what works best for your studying and you will do just fine.
- Oct 3, '12 by karina01Hello,
I'm so excited I just joined and I'm happy to beable to communicate with other nurses-to-be. I still have to take anatomy, physiology,micro and pharm. I have realized the hard way on how important getting theright professor is; I attend ACC as well any advice on which professors I cantake?
Thank you in advance
- Oct 3, '12 by ruddergrlWhat part of town are you in? Would you be willing to go to the south campus?