Anyone Applying for TJC for Spring 2012?Register Today!
This is a discussion on Anyone Applying for TJC for Spring 2012? in Texas State Nursing Programs, part of Texas Nursing ... I am hoping to apply for the Tyler Junior College ADN Program in August and start the program in...by NitaJ Apr 20, '11I am hoping to apply for the Tyler Junior College ADN Program in August and start the program in the Spring of 2012...Sounds sooooo far!! Is anyone else out there applying?? I'd love to talk to someone else in the same boat!!
Print and share with friends and family.
Compliments of allnurses.com.
http://allnurses.com/showthread.php?t=555479©2013 allnurses.com INC. All Rights Reserved.
- 2,100 Views
- Jun 10, '11 by Pumpkins09Hello im hoping to apply to either the summer 2012 adn program or the fall 2012!!! I have a few classes to take before i can apply
- Jul 27, '11 by dstonemy granddaughter is hoping to apply for the spring semester. It would depend on what the schedule is - like how many days a week class would be?? times of classes etc - does anyone know where we can go to get this info? and any other information would be really good. Good luck to you guys in your future
- Sep 29, '11 by NitaJDstone,
Did she apply? I did and I know a few other girls I've met in different classes applied also. We are all anxiously waiting for news. As far as class schedule, I think they give it to you once you are in. I have met a couple of girls who are in it, and they all said they never knew anything until the orientation. Hopefully, we'll hear some (good) news soon. I have been looking to see if there are any threads about any recent TJC nursing classes, but not too many. Good luck to your granddaughter!
- Nov 11, '11 by jdrennenI applied and just found out that I got in. So Spring 2012 starts Jan 17, 2012!
- Nov 12, '11 by moxyI just found out that I got accepted today! I'm so stoked!
- Nov 13, '11 by NitaJWooohooo!! I was begining to think no one would ever reply to this thread! I got my letter on Thursday too and I am SOOO excited!! I already got my drug test and background check done and about to start these shots! I have met three others ladies from TJC who applied and all got in. Kinda shocked that orientation is not until Jan 11. I was kinda hoping we'd know more details sooner. Congratulations and hope to get to meet you both Jan 11th!
- Nov 16, '11 by moxyYeah, I was shocked to see that orientation was less than a week before classes started. I have to make arrangements for work to the best of my knowledge. I'm getting my background/drug testing done tomarrow and starting on my shots as well, a little later than I had hoped, but it's been a hectic week! Congrats to all who got in!
- Nov 19, '11 by berylzicksyes i did apply and was accepted to the program and panola too so confused which one to attend
- Nov 19, '11 by berylzicksme too and panola too but what do u think, which one would you rather attend, confused