AE MSN University of Texas 2013 - Page 7Register Today!
- Jan 20 by mauradryI found out Thursday I was accepted to the Maternity program with a concentration in Public Health!! I am so excited to meet everyone and start in May!!!
- Jan 20 by Sarah.GonzagaGuh!!! That's the exact program I applied to! Soooo much more nervous now! Congrats to you, tho! I hope I'll be joining you in May!
- Jan 21 by kiralandisQuote from sarahranae0522I'm taking it on straighterline.com...it's only $99/month so if you finish it in a month, that's it! It's pre-approved to be taken there too by UT.I took Pharmacology for Health Professionals at ACC...
- Jan 21 by Flybabe644I haven't heard anything yet. I wonder if that means I didn't get in eek! I'm soo nervous is it harder to get in if you're not a Texas resident?
- Jan 21 by kiralandisHas anyone gotten rejections yet?
- Wow, congrats to all that got in. I applied for the public health concentration, has anyone in public health been accepted?
Now I am really anxious and scared. Good luck to everyone still waiting to hear!
- Jan 22 by jordangoldI just got my acceptance notification for Maternity!! Can't wait to meet everyone!
- Jan 22 by kiralandisI.am.freaking.out. nothing here yet. my HG&D course starts today...ugh.
- Yep, getting very anxious now, I think I have checked my email and the UT mystatus site like 20x, wow, not knowing is getting pretty bad.
- @ kiralandis, it won't let me send a pm, but I am feeling the same way.