AE MSN University of Texas 2013 - Page 11Register Today!
- Jan 28 by rmansarayThis is going to be the longest week ever. I sure hope to hear some good news this week.
Anyone on here applying for public health?
- Jan 29 by Logan123How was the interview Jordan?
- Jan 29 by jordank90Quote from Logan123It was just as you explained! She got to know me a little bit, told me about the undeclared option, and asked if I was interested in it. I got the follow up email and I accepted it right away, so now I just wait for the acceptance letter( or wait list)! Thanks so much for filling me in beforehand!How was the interview Jordan?
- Jan 29 by Logan123Congrats! you're as good as in. See you in June
- Feb 5 by texas2013Hi there,
I recently was accepted to the undeclared group and am so excited to meet everyone this summer! Has anyone started working on the compliance piece?
- Feb 5 by jordangoldCongrats!! I have started working on the compliance stuff, and I am slowly but surely marking them off the list. Have you started yet?
- Feb 6 by mauradryhas anyone started a facebook group?
- Feb 6 by jordank90Hi all, I got my acceptance letter on Monday! I'm really excited to meet everyone!
- Feb 6 by texas2013@jordangold: Thank you! I have started working on the compliance as well but it's moving quite slowly......what track are you in?
@jordank90: Congratulations! What track you are in as well?
I am not sure if a FB group has been started...
- Feb 10 by jordangoldI am in maternity/administration.