ACC Spring 2013 hopefuls - Page 10Register Today!
- Oct 10, '12 by yejin0816Congratulations to all! I am in as well! Yay!! I got in with 63.15 points.
I have not send the email back but I am choosing hybrid, EVC, CEC, RRC.
- Oct 10, '12 by thuynwinI didn't get on ... I had a feeling I wouldn't but IM going to take rnsg nursing skill 1 in a week so that would go towards my points plus the 5 replying. I was rank 165. Congrats on who got accepted!! Keep us posted on the info of the program. Love to hear from u! Anyone doing clinicals at St. Davids north Austin stop by in endo and say hi!!
- Oct 13, '12 by JennieAnne25Happy to say Im in, and sad to say Im really freaked out. I have no idea how Im gonna fit this in with the rest of my life but Ive been working on it for half my life. I wish I knew exactly when and where I have to be so I can get it figured out with my job. I really need to do some weekend clinicals and minimize my time in the classroom during working hours. Im dreading this wait to hear and hope that I can get the CEC option since its the closest to my home and work. Im glad theres a place to come and chat with others in the same position.
- SO I need a little help!
I am taking the RNSG skills 1 class in about 5 days. I went ahead and bought the Fundamentals of nursing by taylor 7 edition with DVD on Ebay (cheaper) and the skills guide. Well, this whole time I thought I got everything. My professor sent an e-mail to everyone in the class and says that there is also a set of clinical skills DVD's that NOT within the book that was required. I've been trying to find this set online so I could purchase it separately, but i cannot find anywhere. So i went ahead and went to the ACC bookstore and bought the stupid package deal ( 206.00!) I thought maybe if I just can see what it looks like I can find it online and then just return it. WRONG!, the whole package comes in a brown box and you can't see inside unless you open it, which if you open it then you can't RETURN it. So, I was like okay I'll just return the other stuff, well I got it off of Ebay and there's no returns!
So, does anyone know what this set of DVD looks like, or how I can get it? Or does anyone want to buy it from me..??
- That is weird. I just got finished with my nursing skills but all I had to buy was fundamental of nursing txt book, guide, and the video. I got the set off of amazon. Maybe your professor meant the DVD that is called "clinical nursing skills." Is this the one you already have?
- I have the fundamental of nursing textbook that has a DVD in the book. But she is saying that along with this DVD, there is another set. She list is as "skills" cd, so im guessing thats it. do you have it? Can you send me a pic of the cover ?
- You have the 7 edition by Taylor correct?
- Yea, the book is 7th edition. But the DVD is 2nd edition.. I can send you the pictures if you want. I am sure all the nursing skills use the same book and stuff??
- Oh yes, the DVD is separate from the book. This DVD is different from the one that is included in the book.
- Oh yea, you have to buy Separate DVD. It's not the one included in the book.