What is it like working for Baylor as RN?Register Today!
- by mee9mee9 Jan 18, '12do they tend to hire ASN or BSN?
- Jan 18, '12 by not.done.yetThey hire both, but not in every specialty and not at every hospital. Generally speaking they prefer to hire BSN.
- Jan 20, '12 by TheCommuterIf pay is a concern for you, Baylor also tends to be the absolute lowest-paying major hospital system in the North Texas region. If I am not mistaken, they are still starting new grads off at less than $22 per hour. However, their wonderful benefits package might make up for the low wages that they offer.
- Feb 2, '12 by ser2011The new BSN grads start over $22.00/hr with consistent raises for 18 months through the internship.
There are only a few ASN people that were hired...and it seemed that they were previously teching at the hospitals owned by Baylor.Last edit by ser2011 on Feb 2, '12
- Feb 16, '12 by dhusc1228How hard is it to get into this program and do they hire with less than a year experience or is it more like the Versant program? Thank you.