Weatherford College Fall 2012 start - Page 52Register Today!
- May 17, '12 by jm0914i miss yall!! haha how are yall doing? are yall preparing in anyway specific for the rn program? also, when is yalls orientation?
- May 23, '12 by shixsonHi Ladies I am apply for Spring 13 and had a few questions...I would prefer TCC just due to the distance as I live in Keller and have 2 kids under 3. I currently have 9 points and have not taken the TEAS yet. I have spoke with TCC as I am on the border of getting in there and I am going to retake one of my sciences in my lag semester. I was advised I could start at WC and then transfer to TCC after I retake that class. I am trying to figure out if it is cost effective or if I should just wait a semester. Does anyone know if the uniforms and all the supplies are the same for WC & TCC?? I just don;t want to have to purchase all new scrubs and everything for 1 semester @ WC.
- Aug 24, '12 by jm0914hey yall!!!! im not sure if yall get on here anymore, but i got in!!!!!! KL called me today and asked if i still wanted in the rn program, of course i did! haha so i will see yall monday!!!
- Aug 24, '12 by simcrThat is great Jess!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Private message me and I will send you the link to our facebook pg
- Aug 25, '12 by KaltenriederYeah!!!!!!!!!! So excited for you. Like Simcr said, find us on FB. See you Monday.
- Aug 25, '12 by jm0914okay just sent a pm! im sooo excited
- Jun 12 by meganhealy86Aqua, I just joined and am taking the comprehensive test at wc. Did you take it if so, how was it ??
- Dec 7 by PD82Quote from jm0914Just a shot in the dark that you still check this thread...so you got called for the RN program at the last minute? Were you a alternate?hey yall!!!! im not sure if yall get on here anymore, but i got in!!!!!! KL called me today and asked if i still wanted in the rn program, of course i did! haha so i will see yall monday!!!
I applied for spring 2014 with 21 points and was not accepted Im an alternate for the lvn program but would LOVE to get into a rn program. Your post gave me some hope....even though it might be a long shot