UTMB Spring 2013 - Page 80Register Today!
- I understand that they have tons of applications, but lets say someone does find out mid-december, that gives very little time to do all that they ask by orientation. Not to mention it's during the holidays....
- Oct 10, '12 by manduhh54I absolutely agree! I personally live about 2 & a half hours from Galveston & would have to find somewhere to live plus roommates if I could & this leaves little time to make such a big decision.
- Quote from manduhh54If they do end up leaving you hanging until the last minute, you can always crash on my couch. That is, if I have an apartment by then, AND if your aren't allergic to cats :/I absolutely agree! I personally live about 2 & a half hours from Galveston & would have to find somewhere to live plus roommates if I could & this leaves little time to make such a big decision.
You got interviewed, right? I can't believe you haven't heard anything yet.
- Oct 10, '12 by csmcjQuote from sumokittyYes, please! And thank you!
Congrats to you! Need a link to the FB group?
- Oct 10, '12 by manduhh54Ha ha thanks! Yes I had a interview on 9/24 & thought it went well but he did tell me I could know up until the first day of school.
- Oct 10, '12 by bethwood2009My interview was on the 24rh also and I still have not heard back. I kind of feel my application is in limbo. Like they aren't ready to deny it but not accept it either. I'm thinking they are holding off to see what else is out there and who accepts as other schools are accepting. If this makes sense..
- I wonder why they don't look all applications first, narrow it down, and then tell everyone yay/nay/waitlist all at once? I would hate for them to miss out on awesome students just because they came in at the end of the pack and they choose elsewhere.
I guess if they did that, we all wouldn't know until December, and who knows how many people would have already accepted elsewhere...
I guess there is no perfect way do these things.
- Oct 10, '12 by bethwood2009That way would make sense to me. If you don't meet minimum requirements those are automatically out then review rest. It has been 3 whole months since everyone's application has been in.