UTMB Fall 2013 - Page 6Register Today!
- Jan 8 by Bippy798Just a green circle. I figure from looking at past discussions it will be at least March before we hear a peep.
- Jan 8 by tessthebestI haven't got my my star info yet I wonder if this is a bad thing, how soon did y'all receive it after your gpa on nursing cas was calculated?
- Jan 8 by jshanice11it took about a week to receive my app in the mail then maybe 5 days after i mailed it off to receive my log in info
so i took my TEAS today. alot was going on and i was late,,,, also had to drive in a storm.....enough w/ the excuses. i made a 71% composite. i hate it. its really bad to me. i have a 3.6 gpa but im just really worried now that it wont be good enough this is going to be the longest wait of my life. plus since its is so close to the app deadline (jan 15) i can't retake it.
- Jan 8 by Bippy798Here is my application timeline from start to finish.
December 17th: Submitted NCAS application
December 21st: Last transcript received
December 27th: GPA calculated by NCAS
January 2nd: Received supplemental app instructions in mail and submitted online
January 4th: Received MyStar Login via E-mail
Hope this helps those still waiting. I took the TEAS way back in May so there was less pressure. I made an 82.7 which I was happy with but wish it had been higher so I could apply for the honors program. GPA is 4.0 with Fresh Start (dropped classes from my record that are over 10 years old) and I think my supporting statement is strong. I really hope I get in. I have been working so hard for this, as I am sure you all have been too!
- Jan 8 by peacockwillhey guys im also applying but i feel as if im a little late on the application process. im not too worried about getting in, as i got a 92 on the teas and have 3.85, im just worried about the Jan. 15 deadline. i just submitted my nursingcas application today, does my gpa need to be calculated and my supplemental app need to be sent before jan 15th as well? any help would be greatly appreciated!
- Jan 8 by Cham1028Quote from peacockwillFrom what I have seen in past threads as long as you have applied to nursingcas and they receive your transcriptshey guys im also applying but i feel as if im a little late on the application process. im not too worried about getting in, as i got a 92 on the teas and have 3.85, im just worried about the Jan. 15 deadline. i just submitted my nursingcas application today, does my gpa need to be calculated and my supplemental app need to be sent before jan 15th as well? any help would be greatly appreciated!
by the 15 th you should be ok.Last edit by Cham1028 on Jan 8 : Reason: Typo
- Jan 8 by txspadequeenRNI am applying as well but for the Adult Geri NP....I really wish there was no such critter as the Nursing CAS...it is a PITA..... I am going to have to pay the $150 fee to have them enter every class into the system cause there is just to many courses to enter....But I digress
- Jan 9 by peacockwilloh ok, thats good news thank you!
- Jan 9 by gfc123For those applying for the bsn program, does anyone know if you can take your prerequisites at a community college or is it preffered that they be taken at a 4 year university. And also, does utmb accept ap credit?