UTMB Fall 2013 - page 5
by jshanice11 173,682 Views | 1030 Comments
hello! I searched the site and seen no one made a topic about the people trying to enter in Fall 2013 so here is it :up: I am applying to UTMB for Fall 2013. I've written my personal statement and filled in the application. Now... Read More
- 0Jan 3, '13 by madallanWow! You are all making me feel so much better! I am feeling a bit more confident. My TEAS score was an 83% and that's in the 94th percentile, so I wouldn't feel stressed if you aren't seeing scores in the 90s! My GPA isn't amazing, but it's not bad. I'm hoping my TEAS and essay help me a lot. My app. completion date is saying 12/29/2012 so hopefully it'll be processed soon..
Good luck to us all! I hope we all make it in!
- 0Jan 4, '13 by tessthebestJust finished my teas test so I thought I'd update y'all!!First of all, in my opinion science was the easiest of all the sections!My test just had really basic stuff on their some of it I could see where someone would be confused thoughThe grammar portion sucked, it was my lowest scoreAnd the math and reading was easy but I just felt so rushed! Anyways I made a 79.3% not the best but hopefully it will be good enough! And to all of you still waiting for nursing cas to receive your stuff they posted received transcripts on 12/27 and they finished calculating my gpa on 12/4 I think I sent them around 12/18 after the semester ended!
- 0Jan 5, '13 by tessthebestWhen I went to the open house they made it seem like they look at your all over gpa and your science gpa most importantly, they also don't like it it you've retaken a bunch of classes, don't feel do bad about your teas I tried to really study and I only got a 79! Hope this info helps good luck to ya!
- 0Jan 6, '13 by Cham1028Quote from tessthebestThank you! I feel better now.When I went to the open house they made it seem like they look at your all over gpa and your science gpa most importantly, they also don't like it it you've retaken a bunch of classes, don't feel do bad about your teas I tried to really study and I only got a 79! Hope this info helps good luck to ya!
- 0Jan 6, '13 by Cham1028Quote from clementine17OMG! I went to disney world for 10 days and came home the day before Christmas. The day after Christmas reality hit me that I had a test in 2 days lol I def. want to re take it for the other school I am applying to. How did you do on the exam if you don't mind me asking.Lol glad to see i 'm not the only one who crammed for the teas test
- 0Jan 7, '13 by tessthebestI have a question?
I was looking ahead on the tuition and different fees and found this graph that has a price of all of the classes, and editional fee's that the students must pay. I guess i just want to know if this is the actual price of the program or if i'm just looking at it wrong, i thought it was going to be so much more expensive, i'd just like to know early because i'm trying to figure out how i'm going to pay for everything.
TUITION AND FEES (approved by UT System) APPROVED 2012-2013 2013-2014 State Tution per SCH er SCH ---unless otherwise noted Resident 50.00 50.00 Non-Resident 401.00 401.00 Non-Resident Living Out-side of Texas Designated Tuition Undergraduate 137.48 141.60 Admissions Application Fee (one-time) 50.00 50.00 Educational Support Software (per semester) 18.54 19.10 Distance Education (Alternative Delivery)(SON's 66%) 38.49 38.49 Materials Fees (per sch) 10.82 11.14 Liablity Insurance (per year) 14.50 14.50 Graduation Fee (one-time) 70.00 70.00 Assessment Tests (per semester) BSNG - Generic 219.56 225.27 BSNGAT - Accelerated 271.89 278.96 Student Service Fee (per sch) 10.99 10.99 Medical Service Fee (per semester) 55.00 55.00 ID Badge (new student only) 5.00 5.00 Library Acquisition (per semester) 76.67 76.67 Student Computing Fee (per semester) 50.00 50.00 Student Center Fee (per semester) 30.00 30.00 Educational Technology Fee (per academic year) 35.00 35.00 Student Health Insurance Fee (per academic year) 401.34 401.34 Jr. Year --Flat Fees 3631-Nursing Therapeutics I 145.68 148.43 3340-Hlth Assessment 64.88 65.79 3345-Nursing: Concepts of Pathophysiology Syllabus 61.50 62.45 3290-Nursing Into Prof Nsg 61.50 62.45 3632-Adult Nursing II 145.68 148.43 3229-Nursing Informatics & Technology 63.60 64.61 3314-Nursing: Pharmacology Syllabus 31.50 32.45 3511-Psychosocial Dimension of Care 125.88 128.24 Sr. Year 4531-Mother and Family Syllabus 125.16 127.37 4532-Child and Family Syllabus 125.16 127.37 4502-Nursing the Community 115.16 117.37 4101-Integration of Core Concepts 30.78 31.58 4206 - Nsg Research - - 4312-Nursing: Leadership and Practice 31.50 32.45 4503- Adult Nursing III 143.63 146.32 4430-Nursing: Clinical Capstone 94.38 95.79 1,365.99 1,391.10
- 0Jan 7, '13 by Bippy798I am really confused with the new tuition breakdown. From what I see basically you add everything that is charged per semester to the flat class fees for that semester and you should have your total semester cost. Of course then there are annual fees, some one time fees, and books and supplies to consider. Once i get accepted (because it IS going to happen lol!) I will be making a trip to the financial services office to figure out the total cost and what my options are.
I just received my login information for MyStar a couple of days ago. I wonder how long it will be from here. I am already antsy and the deadline isn't even here yet!
How are everyone else's applications going?