UTMB Fall 2013 - Page 15Register Today!
- Jan 25 by tbsakaQuote from tessthebestI am also looking to stay in the Galveston area. I was wondering through your search of apartments if $560 was the cheapest that you found for a one bedroom. What are the two bedrooms looking like as far as price is concerned?Not going to lie I've already been looking at apartments in Galveston I really like the idea of living on the island although I'm probably going to still stay 10 to 15 mins from the school itself, I really like the ones I've looked at and I'm findin such good prices like $560 a month for a one bedroom, I'm way to excited I better be accepted orI have no idea what I'm going to do
- Jan 26 by jshanice11i was thinking of staying in larmarque or texas city if i can't find something in galveston. plus i know clinicals might not all be in galveston for all of the semesters
- Jan 27 by madallanCould somebody provide the link to the Facebook page?
- Jan 28 by Bippy798Quote from madallan(MODERATOR EDIT OF THIS POST - YOU MAY POST THE TITLE OF THE FB GROUP, BUT YOU CANNOT DIRECTLY LINK TO IT PER TOS - THANK YOUCould somebody provide the link to the Facebook page?
Here is the FB group name )
University of Texas School of Nursing at GalvestonLast edit by sirI on Jan 28
- Jan 28 by nurse2be2015Ok, a little confusion here- I applied through NCAS and Mystar is complete. I've seen some comments regarding submitting "offical transcripts" directly to utmb by 2/15/13. Is this necessary? Doesn't utmb receive this information from NCAS?
- Jan 29 by Bippy798Quote from nurse2be2015From what I understand we do not submit transcripts directly to UTMB until we are officially accepted.Ok, a little confusion here- I applied through NCAS and Mystar is complete. I've seen some comments regarding submitting "offical transcripts" directly to utmb by 2/15/13. Is this necessary? Doesn't utmb receive this information from NCAS?
- Feb 2 by SammyannSo if you took the Teas just for UTMB at a testing center, did they not send the scores for you? Or do I have to go to ATI and ask them to send it?
- Feb 3 by CCtechSammyann, you'll have to have ATI send them for you. Luckily at one of the other schools I'm applying to, the secretary told me I could just send a copy of the scores--saved me twenty-six dollars! But, unfortunately, most schools want an official copy sent from ATI.
- Feb 3 by tessthebestSTILLLlL WAITING......