UTMB Fall 2013 - page 11
by jshanice11 169,748 Views | 1030 Comments
hello! I searched the site and seen no one made a topic about the people trying to enter in Fall 2013 so here is it :up: I am applying to UTMB for Fall 2013. I've written my personal statement and filled in the application. Now... Read More
- 0Jan 15, '13 by CCtechThe only thing I can think of is that they had less people apply than they expected; they extended it again for their RN-BSN program, and this is their second time doing that. Best to keep options, though, even though they're the first school on my list anyway to close their app period. I'm gonna try and email the chick I've been corresponding up there with for awhile to see why.
- 0Jan 16, '13 by Cham1028Quote from Bippy798I wonder if people are having problems with nursing cas line me! Ahhhh!!! Lol they calculated my GPA finally and it's wrong :-( should I call them or talk to UTMB?Does anyone know why they extended the deadline? Maybe I should be excited! Of course this probably means we will have to wait longer to hear anything :c(
- 0Jan 17, '13 by jshanice11Quote from Cham1028i would call nursingcas first to see if they can straighten it out tomorrow and if they take too long call utmb so they can know before the app deadlineI wonder if people are having problems with nursing cas line me! Ahhhh!!! Lol they calculated my GPA finally and it's wrong :-( should I call them or talk to UTMB?
- 1Jan 18, '13 by Cham1028Quote from jshanice11I got it together now lol! Thanks!! I was freaking out. They said they sent everything off and I should receive my my star info soon :-)i would call nursingcas first to see if they can straighten it out tomorrow and if they take too long call utmb so they can know before the app deadline
- 0Jan 18, '13 by CCtechOkay, this is the email I got back word-for-word:
"To be responsive to the increasing number of students who wish to enter our nursing programs."
Sounds like to me they didn't have a shortage, but a surplus of students who applied, and want to give them all a chance to get in. Quite the opposite of what we were all hoping, I guess. Hope this answers some questions. If someone can interpret this differently, let me know.