UTHSCSA Traditional BSN Fall 2013Register Today!
- by manuela83 Jan 9Hi everybody, I didn't see a thread for the Fall 2013 Traditional BSN, so I decided to start one! Who else is applying? I am currently waiting for my final transcripts to arrive to NursingCAS, UTSA was closed until Jan. 2nd (that is when they finally sent the transcripts) and I am a little bit worried that they are not going to make it in time for tomorrow's deadline! I am basically stalking the NursingCAS portal every hour at this point
- 10,442 Views
- Jan 9 by JustBeachyNurseMoved to Texas State Nursing Program Forum to elicit further response.
- Jan 10 by bg1280I'm in the same situation as you. NursingCAS has received one of the transcripts from one of my schools (1 of 2), but it doesn't show on the website that they've received my other one. I'm probably gonna miss the deadline and will have to wait out an entire semester
- Jan 10 by vc73992It takes several days for them to post the transcripts after they receive it. Also, as long as its postmarked by the 10th and they receive it, you are ok.
- Jan 10 by manuela83So, after 15 minutes from my original post, I went to check and they received it! They actually received the transcripts on the 8th but they didn't post it until the 9th. But now my question is, does it matter that gpa has not being updated to reflect the final grades of my last classes?? I am being super paranoid at this point! I read on nursingCAS that the school should be allowed to see the transcripts in real time :/
- Jan 10 by manuela83Quote from bg1280I hope not! I'm crossing my fingers for you!I'm in the same situation as you. NursingCAS has received one of the transcripts from one of my schools (1 of 2), but it doesn't show on the website that they've received my other one. I'm probably gonna miss the deadline and will have to wait out an entire semester
- Jan 29 by nurse2be2015Has anyone else received their supplemental application? The application deadline was Jan. 10th and I know my application to NCAS was complete, but I haven't heard anything from UTHSCSA yet.
- Jan 30 by manuela83I have not received one either... I read on a thread from last year, that they didn't start mailing the supplemental applications until mid February. We'll see, I guess... The only thing I received a while ago was the confirmation of receipt of my TEAs score. I was kind of expecting some sort of confirmation that they received the application from NursingCas, but so far nothing. The wait is killing me, I'm already having nightmares that range from "you did not get in" to "your classes from Florida didn't transfer", and so on... So stressful!
- Feb 1 by manuela83I just received an email today from UTHSCSA that confirmed that they received my application and to expect the supplemental application to be emailed to me in February.