UTHSCSA-Summer 2013 Accelerated - Page 9Register Today!
- Dec 17, '12 by Ashley2561Quote from nurse101010That is exactly what mine said. Don't worry, you're in .Congratulations to Melissa and tribe!....
The email I received said, "Congratulations! You will be receiving a conditional admission offer to the May 2013 Accelerated BSN Program at The University of Texas Health Science Center! These admission offers will be emailed to you at the beginning/mid-January 2013 and will include instructions on how to complete everything necessary to facilitate your admission into our nursing program J"....
Did anybody receive the same email or was it just me? From what I understand, this is "conditional" meaning if anybody will decline the acceptance email I am next in line.
Please respond if you receive the same email. I am happy to receive it but confused if this is it or I have to wait for someone to decline.
- Dec 17, '12 by 2bnurse101010Oh... then, I have to celebrate!!!! YEHEY!!!! CONGRATULATIONS TO US!!... I guess see you soon.
- Dec 17, '12 by Melissa1986Are we all in? Congrats to everyone who got accepted! I can't wait to meet u all in May... I'm so excited!!!
- Dec 17, '12 by Cb1254I got that email too! I'm so excited!
- Dec 17, '12 by Ashley2561Ok, so I am sort of stressing over the vaccinations. I have an appointment on Thursday to have the titers done to test for antibodies, but my doctor does not do vaccinations in office. I am not sure where to go for my Hep A&B Combo and Tdap (I should have everything else). I am hoping my doctor will refer me to someone or somewhere to have them done. Are yall fully done with your vaccinations?
- Dec 17, '12 by iristhevirusIt just means you have to get the required vaccinations and complete the rest of your prerequisites.
- Dec 17, '12 by Melissa1986Quote from Ashley2561Aren't you in Oklahoma? If your MD can't refer you somewhere, check for local walk-in clinics or like a county health unit, to see if these places administer vaccines. We have the Texas Med Clinic and the Redi Clinic here in San Antonio. I am done with all of my vaccines except for the 3rd shot of the 6-month Hep B series and the flu vaccine.Ok, so I am sort of stressing over the vaccinations. I have an appointment on Thursday to have the titers done to test for antibodies, but my doctor does not do vaccinations in office. I am not sure where to go for my Hep A&B Combo and Tdap (I should have everything else). I am hoping my doctor will refer me to someone or somewhere to have them done. Are yall fully done with your vaccinations?
- Dec 18, '12 by Sarah-Aggie2013Hey y'all!
Ok so I just applied to the school because I was short one class (statistics) and they would not let me apply until my official grade was on a transcript at the end of this semester. Do any of y'all know the average profile for accepted applicants? I have a 3.7 combined GPA from Texas A&M and did pretty well on the TEAS test!
Thanks and gig 'em!!
- Dec 18, '12 by Melissa1986The SON website has the profiles from the last 4 classes posted. Your GPA is really good. what is your TEAS score? I was just accepted with an 84 on the TEAS and a 3.22 GPA
- Dec 18, '12 by Ashley2561I was accepted and I have a 3.68 GPA after this last semester and got an 88 on my TEAs.