UTHSCSA-Summer 2013 Accelerated - Page 3Register Today!
- Nov 8, '12 by Melissa1986I just got an email a little while ago, but it didn't mention the supplemental application. It just mentioned that I need to submit my TEAS score my monday (thanks for the short notice). I initially thought that would be submitted with the supplemental application. I guess I will give them a call.Last edit by Melissa1986 on Nov 8, '12 : Reason: typo
- Nov 13, '12 by Melissa1986I just called the SON and the supplemental applications won't be sent out for another few weeks, and they extended the application deadline to 12/3/2012. That means the admissions decisions won't be made until late December....
- Nov 15, '12 by Ashley2561Hello!
I also applied to this program. I am currently a student at OU, and will not be receiving my degree until May 2013, so I am hoping this does not affect my eligibility. I received an email Monday or Tuesday saying that the Supplemental Application will come out late Nov/ early Dec. How good is yalls GPA and how did yall do on the TEAs? My cumulative GPA is 3.68, and 88% on the TEAs... I am just hoping to stay competitive, since I got a C in Chem I.
- Nov 15, '12 by Melissa1986My cum. GPA is 3.22 and I got an 84% on the TEAS.... You are in better shape than me.
- Nov 27, '12 by Melissa1986I received my supplemental application today! I'm so excited and ready for this process to be over with....
- Nov 27, '12 by resilientI received mines too!!!
- Nov 28, '12 by Melissa1986Resilient - Have you heard anything from the other schools you applied to?
- Nov 29, '12 by Ashley2561I also received mine , turning it in tomorrow! Do we need to print the residency form to sign it, or can we just do an electronic signature? You were placed on the waiting list for UTHSC in Austin?
- Nov 29, '12 by resilientNo, the one located in Houston. The email stated for us to scan back the residency form so I think we have to sign it, Im not sure you may want to check just in case.
Quote from Ashley2561I also received mine , turning it in tomorrow! Do we need to print the residency form to sign it, or can we just do an electronic signature? You were placed on the waiting list for UTHSC in Austin?