UTHSCSA-Summer 2013 Accelerated - page 11
by resilient 32,716 Views | 219 Comments
Hello All, I am not sure if a thread has already started for the Bacc2 program,but I wanted to stay updated on the status of all the hopefuls out here. The deadline is soon approaching so hopefully I can stay patient during the... Read More
- 0Jan 2, '13 by Melissa1986Quote from LanaKesbehI was told when they send out the official offers of admission in mid/late January, we will have about 1 week to accept and pay the pre-matriculation fee, in order to save our spot.I got the same email as well! I was actually surprised that we received acceptances so quickly! Does anyone know when we have to give them our answer on whether we accept the offer?
- 0Jan 10, '13 by Melissa1986I emailed her to let her know that I turned it in to the receptionist, and she confirmed that she got it.... that's all. I wish they would go ahead and send out our HSC email log in and details about the laptops. I'd really like to know what kind of prices we are looking at, more than a week before we have to pay for it.
- 0Jan 11, '13 by kigaro22Hey guys! I'm wondering if anyone has talked to current students or knows a little bit about the time commitment for this program. Every employee I've spoken with keeps saying 8 to 5, M-F, but I checked a previous schedule that they have posted online and it shows classes on Thursday and half a day on Friday, in addition to a clinical and other skills labs. I'm wondering if study is in addition to 40 hours/week of class time or if it's factored in?
I have a 2 year old and 2 month old, and I'm getting nervous about never seeing them... I know it's going to be strenuous, but I'd love to get a clearer picture of just how strenuous.
- 0Jan 13, '13 by 2bnurse101010Hi Guys! Has anyone received any email confirmation after paying theseat deposit fee? You may think I am paranoid at thinking that they might say "no" to me if my payment was not received on the 11th I keep checking my bank to see if they have pulled the seat deposit fee but they have not pulled it out up to now.
- 0Jan 13, '13 by 2bnurse101010Oh boy! I drop it off the office. I emailed Brandy and she said she received it but after that I have not heard from her. She said she will send the email confirmation after I have paid the seat deposit fee. The email confirmation contains the instructions as to how to set up the campus email, the online training, etc. I am now getting worried. Does your email confirmation contain those?