UTHSCSA-Summer 2013 Accelerated - Page 11Register Today!
- Jan 1 by LanaKesbehI got the same email as well! I was actually surprised that we received acceptances so quickly! Does anyone know when we have to give them our answer on whether we accept the offer?
- Jan 2 by Melissa1986Quote from LanaKesbehI was told when they send out the official offers of admission in mid/late January, we will have about 1 week to accept and pay the pre-matriculation fee, in order to save our spot.I got the same email as well! I was actually surprised that we received acceptances so quickly! Does anyone know when we have to give them our answer on whether we accept the offer?
- Jan 4 by Melissa1986I received an email today with the official offer of admission!! .....as well as a million forms, all with different deadlines. Lol. Hope everyone is having a good new year so far. I can't wait for May to get here
- Jan 10 by Sarah-Aggie2013Congratulations to all who have been accepted!! I cannot wait to hear back! Unfortunately I had to apply late due to a class I was still taking. Waiting is the worst!
- Jan 10 by 2bnurse101010Has anyone received the email confirmation? She said after we pay the seat deposit fee, she will email the confirmation.
- Jan 10 by Melissa1986I emailed her to let her know that I turned it in to the receptionist, and she confirmed that she got it.... that's all. I wish they would go ahead and send out our HSC email log in and details about the laptops. I'd really like to know what kind of prices we are looking at, more than a week before we have to pay for it.
- Jan 11 by kigaro22Hey guys! I'm wondering if anyone has talked to current students or knows a little bit about the time commitment for this program. Every employee I've spoken with keeps saying 8 to 5, M-F, but I checked a previous schedule that they have posted online and it shows classes on Thursday and half a day on Friday, in addition to a clinical and other skills labs. I'm wondering if study is in addition to 40 hours/week of class time or if it's factored in?
I have a 2 year old and 2 month old, and I'm getting nervous about never seeing them... I know it's going to be strenuous, but I'd love to get a clearer picture of just how strenuous.
- Jan 13 by 2bnurse101010Hi Guys! Has anyone received any email confirmation after paying theseat deposit fee? You may think I am paranoid at thinking that they might say "no" to me if my payment was not received on the 11th I keep checking my bank to see if they have pulled the seat deposit fee but they have not pulled it out up to now.
- Jan 13 by Cb1254I received a confirmation email a couple of days after I sent in my seat deposit. Did you drop it off or mail it?
- Jan 13 by 2bnurse101010Oh boy! I drop it off the office. I emailed Brandy and she said she received it but after that I have not heard from her. She said she will send the email confirmation after I have paid the seat deposit fee. The email confirmation contains the instructions as to how to set up the campus email, the online training, etc. I am now getting worried. Does your email confirmation contain those?