UTHSC-Houston Spring 2013 - Page 63Register Today!
- Oct 5, '12 by oceaniseI wish I'd get my first one, haha...
- Oct 5, '12 by Cynthiap101Mine is still the yellow triangle of death.
- Oct 5, '12 by peaches1018Well I have the green circle and still no evaluation
- Oct 5, '12 by Cynthiap101I wonder what order they go in, because my last name starts with a P and i was one of the first ppl to post on here about the eval..
- Oct 5, '12 by peaches1018Well my last name starts with a B so I doubt it's alpha order...who knows
- Oct 5, '12 by oceaniseMine starts with a C and I've had a green circle since mid August. So I have no idea what order they go in.
- Oct 7, '12 by dee1388Quote from oceaniseNo evaluation here yet!!Mine starts with a C and I've had a green circle since mid August. So I have no idea what order they go in.
- Oct 7, '12 by pRaYeRfuLAnyone know what all courses we are able to take and get out of the way beforehand???
- Oct 8, '12 by root.userThere are no SON courses that are available before being accepted. From what I know of most programs (non-UT specific); all the coursework (past the pre-reqs) are done cohort style. That means you are assigned a section and move through the entire program in that section.
I have heard before that TWU would allow students to take patho before being accepted (but not in Houston), and some ADN programs allow pharm; but I from I can tell UT makes no exceptions.
- Oct 8, '12 by Cynthiap101I talked to a lady from UT who was at HCC and asked her what they look for in their applicants. She said to even be considered, they want a 3.25 gpa and a 75% or better on all sections for the hesi.